Yorkshire multi-millionaire businessman backs UKIP

Of course, if you are a non UKIP supporter, those who are must be stupid. Im sure Paul Sykes is a thick as pig-dung, as he hasn't been very successful in his past decisions. Er, or has he?

---------- Post added 03-03-2014 at 20:19 ----------

I don't know. But you're assuming that British people have the skills and desire to do every job, which they don't. East and Central Europeans have taken a lot of jobs that British people see as being beneath them. Look at agriculture in Lincolnshire where British people won't work hard picking crops. If EU and other nationals were barred from working here there'd be a labour shortage in some industries as well as unemployment.

Workers to fill vacancies in Agriculture in Lincolnshire isn't organised by the farmers. The farmers pay the "Worker-Finders" to do the job, and pay a flat rate to them. Its then in the hands of the masters to find the workers, which ironically isn't normally done down the job centre, and they in turn pay the workers, so tell me, how will 17 yr old John Sample from Parson Cross get a job with them??

He wont.

Of course, if you are a non UKIP supporter, those who are must be stupid. Im sure Paul Sykes is a thick as pig-dung, as he hasn't been very successful in his past decisions. Er, or has he?

I didn't know there was a "non UKIP support" group.

Workers to fill vacancies in Agriculture in Lincolnshire isn't organised by the farmers. The farmers pay the "Worker-Finders" to do the job, and pay a flat rate to them. Its then in the hands of the masters to find the workers, which ironically isn't normally done down the job centre, and they in turn pay the workers, so tell me, how will 17 yr old John Sample from Parson Cross get a job with them??

He wont.

Love the colonialism.

I didn't know there was a "non UKIP support" group.

Er, yes.....1. Not a supporter of UKIP.

2. A supporter of UKIP.

Speaks for itself, really.

Love the colonialism.

What else can you call them? Employment agencies?

We have staff in the NHS who work for an agency, but they recieve ALL of their wages. This horrible state of affairs involving foreign workers and gangmasters isn't a myth. Read the papers, watch Benefits St. Its happening.

Of course, if you are a non UKIP supporter, those who are must be stupid. Im sure Paul Sykes is a thick as pig-dung, as he hasn't been very successful in his past decisions.

Yes he has but my point about his intelligence was in response to the OP who said that as Sykes was going to donate to UKIP it showed UKIP could attract intelligent supporters. As it turns out 4 months later that Sykes hasn't yet donated then either Sykes isn't intelligent or UKIP still doesn't have any intelligent donors. I'd go for the latter.

Archived