AMAZING Snowflake pictures..

It amazes me that people think these are fake.

I thought it was common knowledge that snowflakes had these naturally beautiful structures, I guess not.

Anyway, as someone said above, tap in snowflake under microscope into Google and you'll get similar pictures from numerous different sources because it is real.

I thought it was common knowledge that snowflakes had these naturally beautiful structures, I guess not.

Anyway, as someone said above, tap in snowflake under microscope into Google and you'll get similar pictures from numerous different sources because it is real.

Me too, especially the person who suggested it would be impossible because they'd melt too quickly. Duh!

He does on the balcony. In Russia.

---------- Post added 19-11-2013 at 17:50 ----------

And yes, they're brilliant photographs.

I only question them because their is alot of Photoshop trickery that circles the internet, and it is amazing to think those pictures are real because they do look fantastic, makes me want to get a microscope for when the snow comes so I can see it up close

Me too, it just shows how amazing nature is! I remember I watched a documentary not long ago, (I think it was called 'The Code' or something) and it basically looked at nature in all aspects and the possibilty that everything followed some sort of pre-programmed code. A prevalent pattern was hexagonal shapes. Ie. honeycombs, snowflakes, (ok they are not all hexagonal, but they all seem to have 6 facetted structures) and the hexagonal rocks in Ireland. Maybe the doubters think that this is photoshopped too...

http://www.photographersdirect.com/buyers/stockphoto.asp?imageid=1949862

Me too, it just shows how amazing nature is! I remember I watched a documentary not long ago, (I think it was called 'The Code' or something) and it basically looked at nature in all aspects and the possibilty that everything followed some sort of pre-programmed code. A prevalent pattern was hexagonal shapes. Ie. honeycombs, snowflakes, (ok they are not all hexagonal, but they all seem to have 6 facetted structures) and the hexagonal rocks in Ireland. Maybe the doubters think that this is photoshopped too...

Perhaps you'd be interested in the Golden Ratio and fractals too? Stuff like this fascinates me. :)

Haha I like to question things, I dont just believe everything I get told and shown, never really been the sheep kind tbh but hey we cant all be the same.......

Haha I like to question things, I dont just believe everything I get told and shown, never really been the sheep kind tbh but hey we cant all be the same.......

Huh ? :huh:

What you're saying is that people you admit are more intelligent than yourself, given they instantly knew it to be real, are somehow inferior to those with less knowledge ! :help:

Archived