AMAZING Snowflake pictures..

Huh ? :huh:

What you're saying is that people you admit are more intelligent than yourself, given they instantly knew it to be real, are somehow inferior to those with less knowledge ! :help:

The :huh: refers to what you post as no where did I say anyone was more or less intelligent or inferior, if someone told you they had seen Bigfoot would you blindly believe them ? No you would question them although Bigfoot maybe real and that person may have seen it, would it mean they are more intelligent than you?

Amazing he managed to isolate single flakes and take their picture before they melted:rolleyes:

I tried it last winter when I was in Scotland. Snowflakes, sheet of glass to sort them on and a camel hair brush to seperate them with. It's not tricky to get a flake seperated if it's cold enough that they havent frozen together and are still powdery.

---------- Post added 20-11-2013 at 14:27 ----------

Nature is so cool right now, go out and say hello to her. :)

She was positively freezing early this morning :-)

Archived