Dyson hoover refurb

Someone on here contacted me 2-3 years ago when I was after another dyson, and got me a Dyson Animal DC07. Been happy with it but now it's making an awful noise and smells a bit burning.

Anyone know of anyone that can come and look at my hoover? Either fix it or refurb? If I could remember the chap that gave it to me as a refurb I would contact him but alas I can't!

If you can get to Upwell Street Page Hall there is a Dyson shop there near the garage.

Great shop go and get yourself a D>C. 14 cost about £60 fully refurbed 3 month guarantee.

You can park on the main road out side the shop after 9 am and before 4 p.m

Someone on here contacted me 2-3 years ago when I was after another dyson, and got me a Dyson Animal DC07. Been happy with it but now it's making an awful noise and smells a bit burning.

Anyone know of anyone that can come and look at my hoover? Either fix it or refurb? If I could remember the chap that gave it to me as a refurb I would contact him but alas I can't!

http://www.dyson.co.uk/Support/RepairsAndServicingInformation.aspx

Our fixed price vacuum cleaner service is charged at a flat rate of £79.00 (inc VAT). This is fully inclusive of labour and all required parts

Ours was like a new machine when he finished.

Archived