Should employees be allowed to wear recording devices at work?

Its a grey area …. Yes you can record on private property... Think about being on the street and catching someone having sex in their home, Just like google maps catching images from private properties. Even if your standing on private property you can record your own voice!! However doing that will pick up any background sounds. Technically on private property you can record your own voice. I was a private detective for a few years , the simple answer is YES you can record no mater what you read.

---------- Post added 15-12-2013 at 02:36 ----------

Its a grey area …. Yes you can record on private property... Think about being on the street and catching someone having sex in their home, Just like google maps catching images from private properties. Even if your standing on private property you can record your own voice!! However doing that will pick up any background sounds. Technically on private property you can record your own voice. I was a private detective for a few years , the simple answer is YES you can record no mater what you read.

Let me simplify this even more … Why would you need to ask a stranger if its ok to record your own voice talking in a private place?!?! You don’t need to by law! And if the background sounds picks up any incriminating evidence while recording your own voice then so be it. Simple!

Archived