Coruption endemic in Britain's ethnic minorities says Attorney General

vinyl

Given that modern-day jews aren't of a semitic background, your comment is factually inaccurate.

Keep it up love.

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 10:45 ----------

Perhaps there's a large number of Muslims that do lots of small, corrupt things, and there's a small number of jews that do lots of large, corrupt things?

Im not your love.

My higher standards wouldnt permit it.

Perhaps there's a large number of Muslims that do lots of small, corrupt things, and there's a small number of jews that do lots of large, corrupt things?

I'm not sure that is true. Besides, the comments by Grieve were specifically about electoral fraud.

Yes, why did he withdraw it? Because he was labelled a racist and because he no doubt came under pressure from within his party to retract his statement and make it go away. Do you really think he changed his mind?
Why ask a question if you believe you already know the answer? Do you know he came under pressure from within his party? I've no idea why he withdraw the statement, but he did and may equally have done so after being shown his initial comment lacked credibility.

My point stands that you only take exception to groups of people being singled out for criticism, or targeted action, if it is a minority group.

And that comment is a facile as me saying you only single out certain groups for criticism..I think you get my point.

You try to play the race card without using the word but we can all see it for what it is.

The only person to bring up 'race', 'racists' and 'race card' is you, so your observation is entirely erroneous. It's perfectly possible from my perspective to challenge your points without resorting to it, yet you don't see the irony in your own statement in playing the reverse race card.

However if you'd like to point out examples of my playing the race card I'd be happy to address those points.

I'm not sure that is true. Besides, the comments by Grieve were specifically about electoral fraud.
Without wishing to point a grubby finger at any particular ethnic group, the most significant case of electoral fraud in recent history was conceived by Shirley Porter (the daughter of the Tesco founder) in the Westminster gerrymandering scandal.

Stop it, i like a bad boy!

Are you bad?:hihi:

You are quite a disturbed individual, aren't you?

Just have a read back through your previous posts on other threads, calling for Islam to be "eradicated".

And then I make a single post highlighting the jewish "contribution" to British political life and POW! You immediately condemn me as "anti Semitic scum bag"

It's hard work being one of israel's attack dogs, isn't it?

Might I suggest you give it a rest and do something more constructive with your day instead?

You are quite a disturbed individual, aren't you?

Just have a read back through your previous posts on other threads, calling for Islam to be "eradicated".

And then I make a single post highlighting the jewish "contribution" to British political life and POW! You immediately condemn me as "anti Semitic scum bag"

It's hard work being one of israel's attack dogs, isn't it?

Might I suggest you give it a rest and do something more constructive with your day instead?

Disturbed because i dont support islam and its murderous ways?

Disturbed because i think Israel should be left alone in piece?

Disturbed because i feel the palestinians are nothing more than pawns in a sick arab game?

Or disturbed because you know you want me, but youll never have me?

Look, if muslims didnt act like the whole world owes them something, came at least half way to the 21st century and dropped the stabby stabby routiune, i along with millions of others would just let them get on witrh their lives in piece.

But no, they are aggressive, violent and want everyone to be muslim, until everyone is all the killing will continue.

They started it, people are just getting sick of it!

Without wishing to point a grubby finger at any particular ethnic group, the most significant case of electoral fraud in recent history was conceived by Shirley Porter (the daughter of the Tesco founder) in the Westminster gerrymandering scandal.

Corruption is not unique to any particular culture or race... who said it was?

I am sure that even you must acknowledge that in some cultures corruption is widespread and part of everyday life. And we now have millions of people from such cultures in the UK and many have choosen to reject our culture in favour of the culture of the motherland... hence more corruption in those communities.

It seems to me that the push for a multi-cultural Britain has had some unexpected and unwelcome side affects that are leading to growing resentment that is driving a wedge between people from different cultures. I think it is time for a plan B where we reject the idea of a multi-cultural Britain, because it is divisive, and instead push for a multi-racial and (if we really must) multi-faith Britain that is united by British culture.

Corruption is not unique to any particular culture or race... who said it was?
I didn't suggest anyone had.

I am sure that even you must acknowledge that in some cultures corruption is widespread and part of everyday life.

In my business life I've encountered far more corruption within the non Muslim population than I have the Muslim one.

And we now have millions of people from such cultures in the UK and many have choosen to reject our culture in favour of the culture of the motherland... hence more corruption in those communities.

..and the criminal justice system to deal with it.

It seems to me that the push for a multi-cultural Britain has had some unexpected and unwelcome side affects that are leading to growing resentment that is driving a wedge between people from different cultures. I think it is time for a plan B where we reject the idea of a multi-cultural Britain, because it is divisive, and instead push for a multi-racial and (if we really must) multi-faith Britain that is united by British culture.

And where does this rant about multiculturism come from? I thought you were of the view that corruption wasn't 'unique to any particular culture'?

Archived