Coruption endemic in Britain's ethnic minorities says Attorney General

vinyl

I find it hard to take someone seriously whos opening line is yet another slight against my Jewish heritage (you've questioned that many times before) and whose closing volley is a reference to something that happened so long ago. Is this relevant to today? Is it relevant to the topic at hand?

I would have to say no to both.

It wasn't a 'slight' against your heritage, but you frequently show a lack of knowledge of it.

I mentioned the Jewish past to demonstrate how Jews were once demonised by others, presumably you're not denying that ever happened?

To be relevant and on topic given the thread's about election fraud and ethnic minorites, I think the activities of Shirley Porter shouldn't pass without at least a small mention ;)

---------- Post added 23-11-2013 at 10:54 ----------

The AG has stated what we all, including the SF uber-liberal elite, already know. Even the ULE don't bother denying it and have instead gone straight in with the good 'ol distraction technique.

But Grieve is part of a cohort who are well practised in fraud and corruption, that particular house needs putting in order whilst pointing grubby fingers at others.

It wasn't a 'slight' against your heritage, but you frequently show a lack of knowledge of it.

No, i think you are wrong. I frequently choose to not engage in justifying my faith, my culture and my heritage to people with an obvious axe to grind.

Have you forgotten how long i had to put up with people criticizing my username without knowing my reasons for it?

You can think of me as you wish, i cant change that but i will not justify myself to you.

Make of that as you will.

:)

No, i think you are wrong. I frequently choose to not engage in justifying my faith, my culture and my heritage to people with an obvious axe to grind.
What are you talking about, what axe is this that's being ground?

Have you forgotten how long i had to put up with people criticizing my username without knowing my reasons for it?

Stop sweating, my username's been criticised hundreds of times for the same reason.

You can think of me as you wish, i cant change that but i will not justify myself to you.

I don't think anything of you, but at least get your historical references about your own faith right!

What are you talking about, what axe is this that's being ground?

Stop sweating, my username's been criticised hundreds of times for the same reason.

I don't think anything of you, but at least get your historical references about your own faith right!

I wont engage in this bickering. Ive said my piece and i would ask you to respect that. If you cant then im sorry but that tells me a lot about you.

i saw exactly what BF was trying to say and it had nothing to do with grinding axes, slighting or anything of the nature, thats ye olde paranoia creeping in

i saw exactly what BF was trying to say and it had nothing to do with grinding axes, slighting or anything of the nature, thats ye olde paranoia creeping in

Im pretty sure BoyFriday needs no help from you, Mel :)

Don't be silly. You can't possibly know more about your religion than a know-it-all. You should claim to be Fijian Lizard Worshiper like me and find out all about your religion from the expert.:D

Archived