Coruption endemic in Britain's ethnic minorities says Attorney General

vinyl

It isn't MPs that are making the accusation. It is the Attorney General who happens to be an MP and as far as I'm aware hasn't been accused of criminal activity. Perhaps you overlooked that fact in your desperate attempt to deflect criticism away from your chosen race.

Perhaps rather than your usual attempts to deflect criticism it might be an idea to actually consider why the guy made his statement. Perhaps he did it because it is actually true.

Vincero dOro, your having a laugh with a name like that.:D

It isn't MPs that are making the accusation. It is the Attorney General who happens to be an MP and as far as I'm aware hasn't been accused of criminal activity.

You can't be the attorney general without being a lord or an MP, so his 'happening to be an MP' isn't incidental.

I wasn't accusing Grieve of any wrongdoing however he's a member of a group of people many of whom have demonstrated corruption far greater than any Pakistani.

Perhaps you overlooked that fact in your desperate attempt to deflect criticism away from your chosen race.

Perhaps you overlooked the fact that I'm neither a Pakistani, nor a Muslim.

Perhaps rather than your usual attempts to deflect criticism it might be an idea to actually consider why the guy made his statement. Perhaps he did it because it is actually true.

I don't dispute it, but could you tell me why it's necessary to highlight this particular 'fact'?

Cultures are different around the world. In my travels, Pakistan is by far the most corrupt place and its people seem to take this mentality where ever they go. I tend to think its because as pakistanis they dont have much at home, its a poor country on the whole, they have to take what they can, grab it whilst its available and dont have the luxury of morals.

Its ironic though that an MP should start going on about corruption in others.

Pot and kettle springs to mind.

Its a Mafia state - created to profit the few including western stakeholders.

If you want to visit a much worse place then visit Israel

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Israel-among-most-corrupt-of-OECD-countries-319315

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones as they say. MPs have been proven to be a bunch of lying corrupt criminals.

Isn't that just Labour MPs?

Who were convicted of fraud. I'm not aware that other parties are so tarred other than a Lib/dem who got his wife to take a speeding ticket.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones as they say. MPs have been proven to be a bunch of lying corrupt criminals.

How many were even arrested? Are you judging all members of a small group by the actions of a minority? What is that called again? :huh:

You can't be the attorney general without being a lord or an MP, so his 'happening to be an MP' isn't incidental.

I wasn't accusing Grieve of any wrongdoing however he's a member of a group of people many of whom have demonstrated corruption far greater than any Pakistani.

Perhaps you overlooked the fact that I'm neither a Pakistani, nor a Muslim.

I don't dispute it, but could you tell me why it's necessary to highlight this particular 'fact'?

That's odd I always considered election fraud, ballot rigging, intimidation, murder, kidnap, rape etc as far more serious than claiming a few quid on your expenses.

I never said you were a Pakistani or a Muslim, but it is pretty clear to everyone on the forum that you are their number 1 PR man.

Archived