Pakistani City under curfew as sectarian violence breaks out again

vinyl

Apart from the fact that in Pakistan there have been more than 50,000 killed in terrorist incidents in the last 10 years. That doesn't include the number maimed in these attacks because they rarely get recorded.

you should be happy then since you hate em so much, thats 50.000 less to hate :hihi:

My bold=

I know how integration works and agree that some Muslims need to integrate a bit more.

What exactly do you mean by "tone down how they practice their religion"?

Would you like us to whisper when we pray?

Which practices do you mean?

In which ways are you suggesting they 'tone down' their practice of Islam?

What is the 'full on crap' you're referring to?

And when we see that happening then we'll stop going on about it! :D

The niqab, sharia courts, asking for non-Muslim to subsidise special meals in schools, asking for dispensation when it comes to rules for things like passport photos, employment contracts, school uniforms etc, etc.

I'd like to see Muslims leaving the exploitation/everyone look after number one culture behind. For example, I'd like to see Muslims reporting their neighbour for putting a 'bed in a shed' instead of putting a bed in their own shed and taking part in a community wide exploitation and flouting of British law.

I'd like to see less closing of ranks. I'd like to see sham marriages being reported. Gangs exploiting vulnerable young white girls being reported. Electoral rigging being reported.

I'd like to see more evidence that the cultural 'norms' of other countries are not continuing here in the UK.

i think hed like you not to do it at all.................yeah right like thats going to happen lol

I'd prefer a world without any religion that is true. That said, I can live with people having religious beliefs as long as it doesn't start impact on how others want to live their lives. Which is not something you can say happens in Muslim countries... which is why I want British Muslims to let go of those cultures.

The niqab, sharia courts, asking for non-Muslim to subsidise special meals in schools, asking for dispensation when it comes to rules for things like passport photos, employment contracts, school uniforms etc, etc.

I'd like to see Muslims leaving the exploitation/everyone look after number one culture behind. For example, I'd like to see Muslims reporting their neighbour for putting a 'bed in a shed' instead of putting a bed in their own shed and taking part in a community wide exploitation and flouting of British law.

You've just invented that.

I'd like to see less closing of ranks. I'd like to see sham marriages being reported. Gangs exploiting vulnerable young white girls being reported. Electoral rigging being reported.

I'd like to see more evidence that the cultural 'norms' of other countries are not continuing here in the UK.

I'd prefer a world without any religion that is true. That said, I can live with people having religious beliefs as long as it doesn't start impact on how others want to live their lives. Which is not something you can say happens in Muslim countries... which is why I want British Muslims to let go of those cultures.

How do women wearing niqabs impact on your way of life?

You've just invented that.

No welfare systems in those countries... you don't think that leads to people looking after number one? You don't think there is huge exploitation? You don't think shed cities are an example of that culture carrying on here?

How do women wearing niqabs impact on your way of life?

It doesn't directly but it is an example of Muslims holding on to cultural practices from Muslim countries. It is a visual statement that says we do not share British beliefs. Wearing the niqab is refusal to integrate.

Female genetial mutilation, child brides or honor killings do not affect me either, should I ignore them too?

Female general mutilation is not carried out by Pakistanis, it is done in certain African countries.

Honour killings are carried out by all races/religions, how many blokes have killed partners due to them having affairs? I see these as honour killings.

Child brides are not exclusive to some Pakistanis.

Female general mutilation is not carried out by Pakistanis, it is done in certain African countries.

Honour killings are carried out by all races/religions, how many blokes have killed partners due to them having affairs? I see these as honour killings.

Child brides are not exclusive to some Pakistanis.

And there is a Father Christmas and a tooth fairy.

Here is a list of the worlds most backward countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country The good news is that in Pakistan it only seems that Muslims engage in genital mutilation of women.

And there is a Father Christmas and a tooth fairy.

Here is a list of the worlds most backward countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country The good news is that in Pakistan it only seems that Muslims engage in genital mutilation of women.

The link is about Africa, female genital mutilation doesn't happen in Pakistan.

Try again. :rolleyes:

Archived