My piccaso is saying inactive

orbs

Hi, my piccaso is saying:- inactive overdrive warning. just come on but i had my instuction/ information books stolen some months ago so cant look it up, anyone know what it means and if i can carry on driving?

Hi, my piccaso is saying:- inactive overdrive warning. just come on but i had my instuction/ information books stolen some months ago so cant look it up, anyone know what it means and if i can carry on driving?

You sure it doesnt say inactive overspeed warning:)

You sure it doesnt say inactive overspeed warning:)

What age picasso is it?

Mine's an ancient 04 model and looping through the computer functions - one is the overspeed warning. Mine's always inactive as I can't remember how to set it.

You can set yourself a maximum speed limit... if you exceed this you will be notified. You can activate/deactivate this function using the button on end of wiper stick. You set the required speed by driving at that speed and pressing the button.

---------- Post added 23-11-2013 at 18:12 ----------

When the display shows the speed warning as 'Inactive',, hold the button on the end of the stalk until it changes to 'Active.' Then when travelling at the desired speed, eg 30mph, hold the button again and it should set at that speed. It will disconnect when the engine is turned off and needs to be set each time.

Archived