My piccaso is saying inactive

orbs

You need to contact "Alchresearch" He knows about Citroens.

Thanks Kev.

I'll look up the problem now, are you sure it didn't say "Warning Inactive Overspeed" rather than overdrive?

In the meantime if you want drivers handbooks for any Citroen, they're available online here:

http://service.citroen.com/ddb/

Click the language top right first before choosing your manual.

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 11:59 ----------

OK, I'm back! Are you experiencing any other problems with the steering column stalks at all? Odd things like indicators not cancelling, horn intermittent, headlights coming on?

If so it sounds like you have a problem with your COMM2000 unit (its the little control unit with all the stalks on that sits behind the steering wheel). I know a chap in Bradford who repairs them for about £20-£30 if it is that.

Before that I'd try a BSI reset. Disconnect the battery, make sure all the electrical connections and earth points are clean and free of dirt. Then follow these instructions:

Put the driver's window down, lift the bonnet and ensure all equipment is switched off.

Ensure all doors are closed and remove key from the ignition.

Wait for 3 minutes, disconnect the vehicle battery and wait 15 seconds.

Reconnect the vehicle battery, wait a further 10 seconds (do not open doors.).

Switch on the side lights through the driver's window.

Switch on the ignition and check system's functionality.

Hold lock button on key down for 10 seconds.

Remove key open & close door test central locking system.

Start the engine and complete the system's check.

Archived