Regent Court Flats

Gerty89

• 2 weeks later...

I would just like to know if any1 rents one of these flats, i know im bringing it up again, but rather than start a new thread, so if you rent 1 approximately a week how much are 1 of these, and also where can you findd about whether theres any flat going, im just curious thats all, thank you very much with regards cz.:)

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone had an information on the history of the Regency Court Flats in Hillsborough. I'm looking to find out about the history of the building, the design etc.

Thanks

My Dad who was born in Hillsborough always said that they were built on a old Dam? and was built in the late 20's early 30's

I would just like to know if any1 rents one of these flats, i know im bringing it up again, but rather than start a new thread, so if you rent 1 approximately a week how much are 1 of these, and also where can you findd about whether theres any flat going, im just curious thats all, thank you very much with regards cz.:)

The Rents are around £380-£450 per month, this includes a service charge and your heating but not your water or electric.

I don't, I'm afraid, I've just lived nearby and had friends on there in the past. I'm guessing when I say that they'll be in the lowest council tax bracket, but I can't see them being any more than that.

They are really nice, good (and variable) size, I'd recommend it. And I reckon they might be a good investment because people are already being able to see the beauty in them (as oppose to some years ago, when they were a little more run down, and people thought they were an eyesore). They're really being maintained better now.