The New Moor Market

Looking forward to visiting the Beer Central place!

That will be my first port of call tomorrow lunchtime when I take a look at the new place. Hopefully their prices will be reasonable, I wouldn't mind some Kernel, Magic Rock and Moor beers for Christmas. :)

I've not been to Castle Market for years, that end of town has become scruffy and inhabited by dirty Neanderthals.

Regards

Doom

That will be my first port of call tomorrow lunchtime when I take a look at the new place. Hopefully their prices will be reasonable, I wouldn't mind some Kernel, Magic Rock and Moor beers for Christmas. :)

I've not been to Castle Market for years, that end of town has become scruffy and inhabited by dirty Neanderthals.

Regards

Doom

You forgot the drones who frequented the market, I could swear some of them were on auto pilot :hihi:

Let's support the market but not the people who will end up in it then ???

Sounds a little 2 faced to me...

Hey so what, the Moor Market should be hoping to serve the next generations now.

I did see a lot of young folk in today so that is surely a good sign, lots of student types can only be a good thing :rolleyes:

You obviously don't like people who disagree with you, that's life I'm afraid and what makes a forum keep going :)

"Disagree with me"??????

I haven't been (same as you) BUT i will not make a judgement until i have been AND i will give it time to be a success.

Sheffield forum should be about discussing sheffield topics NOT just knocking anything Sheffield.

My old mam went today and loved it,she went to visit the butcher she has used for decades and he too was pleased with the market so thats two votes for!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE ,Folks give it a chance and lets sing it's praises so "look Weeds" can come back in 12 months and tell the north of england how good shopping in Sheffield is (fingers crossed)

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

It's been open for one bloody day and allready people are beginning the countdown to it's closure.It could only happen in Sheffield.

I wonder if people in other cities (like Leeds for instance) knock everything new in their city:rant::rant::rant::rant:

Perhaps other cities don't do things half-arsed. You buy cheap, you buy twice.

- Double the size

- Bigger individual units

- Investment in attracting more diverse and upmarket traders

- Better quality flooring

and everyone would be singing its praises.

Edited by Dan_Ashcroft

Perhaps other cities don't do things half-arsed.

- Double the size

- Bigger individual units

- Investment in attracting more diverse and upmarket traders

- Better quality flooring

and everyone would be singing its praises.

Well that's it then,we have got a half arsed market(are we allowed to use that word on here:))