The New Moor Market

I didnt notice. I hope it hasnt shut because its closed down. The cake stall moved, so perhaps they have found a better located slot? Nothing on their website about closing.

They should have opened in the food section in the first place, stupid decision to be where they are.

They should have opened in the food section in the first place, stupid decision to be where they are.

Cakealicious? They are in the food section, always have been, just moved a bit further along.

Happy Valley Ice Cream was open on Thursday, same stall as always. I tried some of their durian ice cream.

Maybe the Ice Cream stall should've set up in the cafe section, but maybe the rents are higher there & they don't need the extractor fans or anything.

Edited by anywebsite

Cakealicious? They are in the food section, always have been, just moved a bit further along.

Happy Valley Ice Cream was open on Thursday, same stall as always. I tried some of their durian ice cream.

Maybe the Ice Cream stall should've set up in the cafe section, but maybe the rents are higher there & they don't need the extractor fans or anything.

Yes but as I told them on their first week, parents would stop off for a meal while the kids could have ice cream.

That would have been a better business move than being tucked away in the secluded middle.