The New Moor Market

Where did you used to park for free, with easy access, and a shopping trolley when you visited castle market?

Where do you park for free, with easy access, and a shopping trolley when you visit Chesterfield market?

There was a car park years ago. But the council closed it. So I didn't shop there either. Did I mention that Chesterfield market is easier to get to from anywhere south of Wooseats. You can also park for free. I probably mentioned that. You can't use a shopping trolley but as you can park for free I can go as often as I like. You can park for free you see. I buy a lot of stuff from the supermarkets between Sheffield centre and Chesterfield. You can park for free there and use a trolley. But the coffee and cakes are very nice in Chesterfield market so if I'm going market shopping on a nice day I go there and park for free.

Edited by Anna Glypta

Did I mention that Chesterfield market is easier to get to from anywhere south of Wooseats.

So you admit it's easier for the majority of people in Sheffield to get to the Moor Market, yet you keep complaining it's too difficult to get to. :roll:

There was a car park years ago. But the council closed it. So I didn't shop there either. [b]Did I mention that Chesterfield market is easier to get to from anywhere south of Wooseats.[/b] You can also park for free. I probably mentioned that. You can't use a shopping trolley but as you can park for free I can go as often as I like. You can park for free you see. I buy a lot of stuff from the supermarkets between Sheffield centre and Chesterfield. You can park for free there and use a trolley. But the coffee and cakes are very nice in Chesterfield market so if I'm going market shopping on a nice day I go there and park for free.

Strange that - Mosborough is further south than woodseats and Sheffield market is easier to get to by far.

noticed the furniture shop has closing down sale and granelis ice cream cart has gone,not much will be left at this rate to save,it seems to me they need a expert in from outside to sort this lot out before theres nothing to save,parking is one problem,buses for some are another,it needs advertising so people know whats on offer as far as I can see from fruit/veg prices its terrific value,the meat is good value and so is the bread,the cafes are nice and clean,the market is fine in many ways and I fully understand theres a lot of work to be done before the areas finished,so come on scc get it sorted before it fails

This is all going round in circles. Parking a problem? There is a multi story car park bang next door! Nearer than any multi storey was to the old market.

I'm beginning to think someone is having a laugh in this thread using game accounts and a bot obsessed with parking and buses. Pretty good work I'll have to admit but it's getting a little tedious now.