The New Moor Market

As long as people keep making what I consider racist remarks about certain sections of our society then I will ask them to explain themselves. Sorry if that upsets you .

Back on topic.

Hey up Cuttsie, the term "chav" is directed at how an individual acts, irrespective of their colour or creed mate.

Agreed.................But some come across as meaning lower class people than themselves are all chavs.

I can see Cuttsies point.

So can I, and I know Joe this is SF, so I know like you and Cuttsie it's full of ten bob millionaires mate. Like on here mate all on benefits or that smoke are lowlife scum, I've never known anywhere so judgemental.

Hey up Cuttsie, the term "chav" is directed at how an individual acts, irrespective of their colour or creed mate.

Not on the Market threads its not.

And if the remarks were directed at other certain sections of society then certain posters on Sheffield forum would be down on the posts like a ton of bricks.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 20:53 ----------

As long as people keep making what I consider racist remarks about certain sections of our society then I will ask them to explain themselves. Sorry if that upsets you .

Back on topic.[/QUOT

Too true Cuttsie:thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheers buddy.

So can I, and I know Joe this is SF, so I know like you and Cuttsie it's full of ten bob millionaires mate. Like on here mate all on benefits or that smoke are lowlife scum, I've never known anywhere so judgemental.

That's it, I am off for a smoke, getting my second 4 pound bottle of wine that I bought with the child benefit I got this morning. :hihi:

Not on the Market threads its not.

And if the remarks were directed at other certain sections of society then certain posters on Sheffield forum would be down on the posts like a ton of bricks.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 20:53 ----------

cheers buddy.

Cuttsie see post 270 I do agree with you fella, only football you know nowt about :hihi::hihi: