The New Moor Market

We are all losers in this due to the complete utter incompetence of the council with the way they miss-managed the land with Scottish Widows.. We pay these idiots and they really don't have a clue.

I will continue to support the market, if people buy a few things from there instead of giving Tesco all their money then it stands a fighting chance.

SCC Business plan for the market is totally flawed and like the majority of public sector projects over estimates the benefits whilst underestimating the costs.

The problem with buying a few things from the market is that to get there people have to drive past several alternative shops, struggle to park, queue at several different retailers and then go shopping again to buy the goods that can not be purchased at the market.

SCC Business plan for the market is totally flawed and like the majority of public sector projects over estimates the benefits whilst underestimating the costs.

The problem with buying a few things from the market is that to get there people have to drive past several alternative shops, struggle to park, queue at several different retailers and then go shopping again to buy the goods that can not be purchased at the market.

Not sure what the parking problem is. There's always free parking available at the Staples car park which is pretty well next door.

Not sure what the parking problem is. There's always free parking available at the Staples car park which is pretty well next door.

Which is of course free to Staples shoppers and not intended to be used by market shoppers. Do you agree?

The market at crystal peaks is open more hours than the new market open 7 days parking is free and is run by the council this year i have been to the moor market a few times but do not go to it specificly only go on the rare occasion I am in town. I park in the open air car park across the road (don't know if it's still open) which was being run as a charity the last time I went.

Which is of course free to Staples shoppers and not intended to be used by market shoppers. Do you agree?

There's no indication that it is specifically for Staples customers , no parking company waiting to pounce , not that I've noticed .

There's no indication that it is specifically for Staples customers , no parking company waiting to pounce , not that I've noticed .

It isn't actively patrolled all the time but the T&Cs on the posters displayed clearly state it is for customers of the retail park. Simple solution is park up, walk into Staples and spend a few minutes in there.