The New Moor Market

Soo any poster that says you can patk there and go in the market is wrong then (legally)?

Which particular law are you thinking of that Staples could use to enforce any customers only policy?

The only way these customer only policies are ever enforceable is giving a discount on the parking fee with any purchase as you get in some car parks.

I have been watching the demolition of the old castle market and it's almost complete I think the council should rebuild the market on the old site the moor foot. Market is in the wrong place people of Sheffield are used to things being in a certain place and don't like change and are used to things being in one place

The problem with buying a few things from the market is that to get there people have to drive past several alternative shops, struggle to park,

Multi storey car park next door with discounts for market users, three other multi storeys within easy walk, cheap surface level car park across the road behind Decathlon, on street parking nearby. So what exactly is this "struggle" to park?

Parking at the other site was far less convenient

Multi storey car park next door with discounts for market users, three other multi storeys within easy walk, cheap surface level car park across the road behind Decathlon, on street parking nearby. So what exactly is this "struggle" to park?

Parking at the other site was far less convenient

But no specific market parking.

If you read the thread parking issues is one of the concerns for why people are put off shopping at the new market.

Shoppers want convenient parking, especially when doing a food shop when bags are on the heavy side.

Cart four heavy 'Bags for Life' from the new market to the road behind Decathlon? No thank you.

Cart four heavy bags for life in a supermarket trolley to a convenient free car park. Yes please

Edited by BoroB

Most old market customers used to come by public transport.

The new location has lost most old customers.

Let new customers come then, but like BoroB says they rather park in front of a big welcome to us supermarket sign to shop with a trolley.

I used to shop at the old market but walk past the new one often, the few times I go now I am less satisfied then I used to be before.