The New Moor Market

So its for Staples and Mothercare customers.

Not market customers.

Glad we agree on that.

Mothercare doesn't have any customers since the store on that site closed many years ago. So the car park is oversized with plenty of spare capacity. I don't see any problem with using it for short term car parking to visit the market. Who actually suffers?

They need the customers at the market don't they?

Mothercare doesn't have any customers since the store on that site closed many years ago. So the car park is oversized with plenty of spare capacity. I don't see any problem with using it for short term car parking to visit the market. Who actually suffers?

Blimey Nagel make your mind up.

Yesterday you were saying the 'Staples' car park is also used by Mothercare customers (post #2982) yet today you say that Mothercare does not have any customers to use the car park.

I don't believe that the Mothercare in question has closed in the last 24 hours so both your statements can not be correct.

I disagree with your statement that its ok to use something because it 'is oversized with plenty of capacity'.

The car park in question has terms and conditions that you choose to ignore for your own benefit.

so actually what you are saying is you are a freeloader???using someone elses facilities for free? more of the entitlement culture in action:roll:

Blimey Nagel make your mind up.

Yesterday you were saying the 'Staples' car park is also used by Mothercare customers (post #2982) yet today you say that Mothercare does not have any customers to use the car park.

I don't believe that the Mothercare in question has closed in the last 24 hours so both your statements can not be correct.

I disagree with your statement that its ok to use something because it 'is oversized with plenty of capacity'.

The car park in question has terms and conditions that you choose to ignore for your own benefit.

I mentioned the Mothercare customers knowing that there weren't any and assumed you would also know that it was long closed.

It looks like Staples will also be closing soon, since whenever I go in there there's hardly any customers.

Yes, the car park has terms and conditions that I choose to ignore for my own benefit.

Who rattled your cage?

oh wind ya neck in numpty, it wasnt aimed at you:roll: i bet youre another one always looking for a free angle and somebody elses expense or inconvenience.:roll:

---------- Post added 26-12-2015 at 15:00 ----------

I mentioned the Mothercare customers knowing that there weren't any and assumed you would also know that it was long closed.

It looks like Staples will also be closing soon, since whenever I go in there there's hardly any customers.

Yes, the car park has terms and conditions that I choose to ignore for my own benefit.

so not only are you a freeloader but now a business analyst on the state of Staples:hihi: in your last posts you said you took advantage of a free carpark and igored the conditions and now you say you're a customer:huh:

There are about 9 bus stops 100 yards from the new market - 5 on Fitzwilliam Gate/Cumberland Street, 2 on Charter Row and 2 on South Lane.

are they all serviced by the same buses which used to run past the old market:suspect: or do they cover that end of town only:roll:

are they all serviced by the same buses which used to run past the old market:suspect: or do they cover that end of town only:roll:

Given that you live in Rotherham I wouldn't expect you to know much about our transport system.

You can get buses from the north and south of the city straight to the market. If you really want to know which ones then come to Sheffield and have a look at all the bus timetables here.

And of course if the buses that serve the new market are not the same buses that served the old market then that means that a lot of people who couldn't get direct to the old market can now get a bus direct to the new one. You didn't think of that, did you?