The New Moor Market

And of course if the buses that serve the new market are not the same buses that served the old market then that means that a lot of people who couldn't get direct to the old market can now get a bus direct to the new one. You didn't think of that, did you?

If that's the case then why is the new market failing to attract these new customers while at the same time losing the old regular customers?

Read the posters displayed there. Customers only. I read it two days ago when I parked for the market ;)

I shall try and remember to read it, next time I take my ass to the market.

As I'm obviously always looking for a 'free angle and somebody elses expense or inconvenience' what ever the hell that's supposed to mean! :hihi:

I shall try and remember to read it, next time I take my ass to the market.

As I'm obviously always looking for a 'free angle and somebody elses expense or inconvenience' what ever the hell that's supposed to mean! :hihi:

sounds like you are? using someones private property for your own ends without contributing?? i bet you do that in the rest of life too then? and as for the inconvenience you are taking up a space meant for legit customers:mad:

sounds like you are? using someones private property for your own ends without contributing?? i bet you do that in the rest of life too then? and as for the inconvenience you are taking up a space meant for legit customers:mad:

As has been said, the car park was designed for both units on the site and only Staples remains open. There's plenty of spare capacity.

Can you say why you don't go much to the new one?

In my case its because of the location and the fact that prices are almost the same as Supermarkets.

I think it's a bit cheaper and there's loads of stuff in the market that supermarkets don't sell. I do work in town though so its easier for me to pop in. I can understand that the price differential isn't enough on many of the stalls to tempt people to make special trips in.