The New Moor Market

As has been said, the car park was designed for both units on the site and only Staples remains open. There's plenty of spare capacity.

spare capacity or not that is irrelevant! its private land and parking there without shopping at staples is free loading for cheapskates! something for nothing culture:gag:

spare capacity or not that is irrelevant! its private land and parking there without shopping at staples is free loading for cheapskates! something for nothing culture:gag:

The car park isn't owned by staples & if it's never full then how is anybody losing anything?

Anyway, I always park there thinking I'm going to shop at Staples, then when I get to the door I remember they don't sell anything I want, so I go to the market. The intention was there when I parked up.

You can get 2hrs in the multi-story next door to the market for £1.50, if you shop in the market & take your car park token to the information desk in the market. I've never seen that car park full & it's much closer than any car park was to castle market.

And almost every bus in Sheffield stops outside.

Problems are, there's no gallery, it doesn't have a referee, there's no billy's frillies, it's all level.

Edited by anywebsite

The car park isn't owned by staples & if it's never full then how is anybody losing anything?

You can get 2hrs in the multi-story next door to the market for £1.50, if you shop in the market & take your car park token to the information desk in the market.

So you do have to pay to use the market if, you use your car. ethically

I used to go in the old market all the time, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've been in the new one...

I go to the new market all the time, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've went to the old one...

The difference being accessibility. It all depends on which side of town you're on.

Anyway, I always park there thinking I'm going to shop at Staples, then when I get to the door I remember they don't sell anything I want, so I go to the market. The intention was there when I parked up.

You can get 2hrs in the multi-story next door to the market for £1.50, if you shop in the market & take your car park token to the information desk in the market. I've never seen that car park full & it's much closer than any car park was to castle market.

And almost every bus in Sheffield stops outside.

Problems are, there's no gallery, it doesn't have a referee, there's no billy's frillies, it's all level.

nothing to do with who owns it! youre not a customer so its not yours to park in and your fake"oh i want to buy something" is no excuse you're a free loader at others expense wether its materially or not.

my drive was empty today is it ok to park there? when youre drive is empty and your not using it is that ok??:loopy:

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 17:44 ----------

How is using an empty car park that is free for an hour unethical?

because its not yours to use, keep up its not hard:roll:

I go to the new market all the time, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've went to the old one...

The difference being accessibility. It all depends on which side of town you're on.

If you want to go to the market you will go, no matter which side of town it's on. People from the Wybourn, Manor, Intake, Heeley etc. have always had to walk to the old market from Pond St, it's just lucky a bus can drop them on the doorstep now. It's still a badly planned and badly laid out market.

sounds like you are? using someones private property for your own ends without contributing?? i bet you do that in the rest of life too then? and as for the inconvenience you are taking up a space meant for legit customers:mad:

Aren't there any forums in Dubai you can troll? Nobody can take your tedious drivel seriously.

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 21:28 ----------

nothing to do with who owns it! youre not a customer so its not yours to park in and your fake"oh i want to buy something" is no excuse you're a free loader at others expense wether its materially or not.

my drive was empty today is it ok to park there? when youre drive is empty and your not using it is that ok??:loopy:

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 17:44 ----------

because its not yours to use, keep up its not hard:roll:

Did someone say something??

:rolleyes: