The New Moor Market

Given that you live in Rotherham I wouldn't expect you to know much about our transport system.

You can get buses from the north and south of the city straight to the market. If you really want to know which ones then come to Sheffield and have a look at all the bus timetables here.

And of course if the buses that serve the new market are not the same buses that served the old market then that means that a lot of people who couldn't get direct to the old market can now get a bus direct to the new one. You didn't think of that, did you?

where I live is no concern of yours but being a sheffielder for over 40 years I can express my thoughts :roll: and of course if the buses that serve the new market helped the people who couldn't get a bus to the old market then it works the same way as that the people who now cant get to the new market by bus will see fewer customers:roll: bet you didn't think of that one eh :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I mentioned the Mothercare customers knowing that there weren't any and assumed you would also know that it was long closed.

It looks like Staples will also be closing soon, since whenever I go in there there's hardly any customers.

Yes, the car park has terms and conditions that I choose to ignore for my own benefit.

Good to know that terms and conditions do not apply.

There's some selfish people about.

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed quote tags

I go to the new market all the time, I can count on one hand the amount of times I've went to the old one...

The difference being accessibility. It all depends on which side of town you're on.

It looks as though you live there maybe you have a sweet tooth:hihi:

Aren't there any forums in Dubai you can troll? Nobody can take your tedious drivel seriously.

---------- Post added 27-12-2015 at 21:28 ----------

Did someone say something??

:rolleyes:

:hihi::hihi: just saying as i see it no trolling just showing up cheapskates and parasites:roll::roll:

Although advertising that the market was open until 5 today, the market manager decided to shut at four and force all the traders to shut up. This is despite people still coming through the doors. You'd think they'd be glad of the custom.

Although advertising that the market was open until 5 today, the market manager decided to shut at four and force all the traders to shut up. This is despite people still coming through the doors. You'd think they'd be glad of the custom.

They did this last year, the council are on record as wanting longer hours but then close up early. :loopy:

where I live is no concern of yours but being a sheffielder for over 40 years I can express my thoughts :roll: and of course if the buses that serve the new market helped the people who couldn't get a bus to the old market then it works the same way as that the people who now cant get to the new market by bus will see fewer customers:roll: bet you didn't think of that one eh :hihi::hihi::hihi:

On the plus side for you the new market sells dictionaries and books on how to grow up.