The New Moor Market

Yes been in there, great lad who runs it as well, I can see this being a successful unit.

There is also a craft place that is all decked out in that rustic charm, very nice lady inside as well.

There are about 3 African units selling a range of goods, deffo worth a try.

I am looking forward to seeing the vacant units taken up and more niche units in there.

The meat and veg units are superb, cannot fault their effort and everything looks so fresh and inviting.

I can see Sainsbury's being worried now with all that fresh stuff across the way, let's hope it continues.

Good to see someone singing it's praises Bedrock:)

Well,Tell you what,lets give it a week and if it doesn't turn into the best market in western europe SHUT IT JUST SHUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You obviously don't like people who disagree with you, that's life I'm afraid and what makes a forum keep going :)

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 20:55 ----------

Why do you have to go to knock it,after all,it's NEW,It's in SHEFFIELD,which means knock it!!!!!!

Thats how it works on here isn't it???????????

Nope, do you want me to say it's brilliant, excellent, superb just to please people ???

Where's the free parking for these "not so affluent" as you say ???

Good to see someone singing it's praises Bedrock:)

Well am sick of the negativity, we have a new market so let's give it a go.

These next 6 months will be a big test and am sure there will be some stall holders who leave, but those that will stay will have more sustainable business because the rents are so high.

I think Castle Market was 20 years out of date and its prices stayed that way, the Moor Market is in current line with most places now so that should weed out the week links so to speak.