Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) pleads guilty to sex offences with children

There's nothing to give up on

Yet you'd deprive them of a valuable sauce of money because of your hatred of someone, your hatred is clearly more important to you than the children.

No. :nono: I said that the state should give victims all the help that they need, and that Jimmy Saviles stuff should be destroyed. You asked why should the state help.

No. :nono: I said that the state should give victims all the help that they need, and that Jimmy Saviles stuff should be destroyed. You asked why should the state help.

Which just tells me that your feeling towards Jimmy Savile are more important to you, than the well being of the children.

Which just tells me that your feeling towards Jimmy Savile are more important to you, than the well being of the children.

:confused: I said that the state should look after the victims well being, by giving them all the help that they need. :confused:

:confused: I said that the state should look after the victims well being, by giving them all the help that they need. :confused:

You also said you wanted to deprive them of a valuable source of income, because it would make you feel bad knowing were the income had come from, hence youy feeling are more important to you than the well being of the children.

You also said you wanted to deprive them of a valuable source of income, because it would make you feel bad knowing were the income had come from, hence youy feeling are more important to you than the well being of the children.

I'll tell you what. You can believe whatever you want to. I've said what I believe about your idea on this page on this thread. We seem to be speaking a different language, so I'll not continue to waste my time. You can get your company elsewhere.

Archived