Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) pleads guilty to sex offences with children

string them up the evil <REMOVED>

awaiting the usual forum apologists to defend the scum.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I don't think I've ever heard anyone defend people like this here on SF, maybe you can be more specific?

and a woman involved too

more than one

A 21-year-old woman, who cannot be named, admitted aiding and abetting an attempted rape, aiding and abetting rape, two counts of sexually assaulting a child aged under 13 years, taking indecent photographs of children and distributing indecent photographs of children.

A 24-year-old woman, who also cannot be named, pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a child aged under 13 by penetration.

She also admitted charges of sexually assaulting a child under 13 by touching, conspiracy to rape a child under 13, conspiracy to sexually assault a girl under 13, two counts of indecent photographs of a child and distributing indecent photographs of children.

more than one
The two mothers were described as 'crazed fans' in the article I linked to above. They're going for trial later, presumably after Watkins is sentenced.

That case of the man who persuaded the nursery nurse to abuse the babies in her care, a couple of years ago just came back to me. Seems very similar circumstances. A man with certain tendencies finds a woman or women with access to children and grooms them to commit offences for/with him. Horrible :(

The two mothers were described as 'crazed fans' in the article I linked to above. They're going for trial later, presumably after Watkins is sentenced.

That case of the man who persuaded the nursery nurse to abuse the babies in her care, a couple of years ago just came back to me. Seems very similar circumstances. A man with certain tendencies finds a woman or women with access to children and grooms them to commit offences for/with him. Horrible :(

its weird innit, some women will do absolutely anything for the man they love, even the most perverse and wicked things

look at ian huntly and maxine carr

fred and rosemary west

ian brady and myra hindly

Quote:

Originally Posted by sheffandy

string them up the evil <REMOVED>

awaiting the usual forum apologists to defend the scum.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone defend people like this here on SF, maybe you can be more specific?

try reading the Stuart Hall thread....

What he means is that if someone doesn't think they should be killed, then they are defending them. They aren't of course, but just shows how crazed some people can be.

You dont think this perv needs putting to sleep permantely ?

You dont think this perv needs putting to sleep permantely ?

whether you do or not is NOTHING to do with apologising for him, or agreeing with his actions

some people just dont like the death penalty, some people think its far better to keep them alive and being punished day in day out

Archived