Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) pleads guilty to sex offences with children

I'd fully support testing on him. Leave the animals alone. Let's test shampoo and perfume in his eyes.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

i would second that, day in day out test anything and everything on the sicko until his dying day.

Why?

If you had committed this vile act what do you think would be the easy option. Death or spending the rest of your life in little more than a box?

I would choose death every time. It is the easy way out.

For the uneducated who spout on about tax money spent on prisons IT COSTS MORE to put someone to death than to keep them in prison all their life.

Let him rot in a cell knowing he is not coming out.

Although I would not want to be in a prison they are far more comfortable than the 'box' that you mention, this odious man will be entertained, fed and protected when he doesn't deserve to be breathing fresh air.

The fact that I don't agree with the death penalty does not imply that I don't abhor this crime and all similar to it.

What a vile excuse for a human being.

The subject about the death penalty comes up over and over again, and any time you state you are against it, someone will infer you are excusing murder and sick vile crimes, which is ridiculous.

How can that be?

Love to see your explanation on that theory.. say 30 years in prison ..thats a lot of money.. execution.. takes 10 mins... go on then , explain..:help:

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 16:03 ----------

Love to see your explanation on that theory.. say 30 years in prison ..thats a lot of money.. execution.. takes 10 mins... go on then , explain..:help:

Oh. your confusing my meaning of execution.. i wouldnt treat him like a human being..ie. trial, appeals etc.. do as the chinese, straight outside from court.. bullet to the back of his head.. job done.. one waste of oxygen done with...

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 16:03 ----------

Oh. your confusing my meaning of execution.. i wouldnt treat him like a human being..ie. trial, appeals etc.. do as the chinese, straight outside from court.. bullet to the back of his head.. job done.. one waste of oxygen done with...

How can murder be a punishment?

Archived