Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) pleads guilty to sex offences with children

Honestly, some of the comments on here are beyond stupid!

Let's all get our pitch forks and burn down the town!!!

Bonzo mate, I think you'll find that people for once are displaying their total hatred, for an excuse of a human breathing air. I have always said that rape is a heinous crime, but trying to rape a baby, sorry mate that plunges below the depths of depravity.

I am struggling to fathom why folk should be opposed to such as he dying....Horribly.

Sorry, but as I said earlier on, whether or not I oppose the death penalty is NOT related to whether or not I abhor this crime and all others like it.

If you plan on turning this thread (which has, so far, showed universal condemnation of the crime and the criminals in a very well mannered and unified way) in to yet another justification of the death penalty then please do that on another thread.

Sorry, but as I said earlier on, whether or not I oppose the death penalty is NOT related to whether or not I abhor this crime and all others like it.

If you plan on turning this thread (which has, so far, showed universal condemnation of the crime and the criminals in a very well mannered and unified way) in to yet another justification of the death penalty then please do that on another thread.

Point takes Medusa, but I feel it's more just the members showing their universal disgust, and the DP has just got mentioned & snowballed.

Pete

Anyone defending not executing someone like this, really needs to have a look at themselves...

The death penalty is from an archaic period in which people believed it didn't matter if somebody got the death penalty because God would judge them after death, and he was God so his judgement was always right. Now most of us know that God doesn't exist...humans shouldn't have the right to end the life of another human being because we all have the same right to one life on this planet as each other.

Bonzo mate, I think you'll find that people for once are displaying their total hatred, for an excuse of a human breathing air. I have always said that rape is a heinous crime, but trying to rape a baby, sorry mate that plunges below the depths of depravity.

I am struggling to fathom why folk should be opposed to such as he dying....Horribly.

I hear what you say Bpb, I detest what Watkins has done and would want to lick him with a baseball bat if I had the opportunity. But like the death penalty that debases me emotionally as much as I'd like to do it..it just doesn't take us forward as humanity.

Personally I prefer justice being administered with a cold, nonchalant demeanor..no tears, no brow beating, no sympathy.

I hear what you say Bpb, I detest what Watkins has done and would want to lick him with a baseball bat if I had the opportunity. But like the death penalty that debases me emotionally as much as I'd like to do it..it just doesn't take us forward as humanity.

Personally I prefer justice being administered with a cold, nonchalant demeanor..no tears, no brow beating, no sympathy.

I entirely agree with you BF:)

I understand BF, but all we can do now is hope he gets the appropriate sentence, which should be life, but meaning life he comes out in a box, feet 1st.

I just hope he doesn't get some judge trying to make a name for themselves, and handing out some silly lenient sentence. Please don't anyone say it can't happen, as we've seen over the years it can and does happen.:rant:

Pete

IMHO, being locked in a cell, in solitary, with the only human contact being a few guards who know exactly what you've done, for the rest of your life is a far worse punishment than seeing some doctors and going to sleep.

Imagine the hell of not being able to talk to anyone, see outside and having the few people you do come into contact with being repulsed by your presence, for the next 40+ years.

This animal deserves to be shunned by humanity and forced to face what he's done every day for the rest of his natural life.

Death is too good for him.

Honestly, some of the comments on here are beyond stupid!

Let's all get our pitch forks and burn down the town!!!

I would quite happily join the pitchfork crew.

A slap on the wrist and therapy won't help sickos like this!

I was watching a program the other day (most evil,or something like that,gave me nightmares tbh lol)

And it had a child molester/murderer on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westley_Allan_Dodd

This guy was a repeat molester/offender,no matter how much therapy he had.

All in all,he molested about 50 kids,but it was only the last 3 that he actually killed,two brothers 10 and 11,and his last victim was 4!

These 3 kids would probably be around today,if it wasn't for people like you giving sicko's sympathy.

Just found the clip

The Judges/juries that dealt with him,have blood on their hands.

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 18:03 ----------

IMHO, being locked in a cell, in solitary, with the only human contact being a few guards who know exactly what you've done, for the rest of your life is a far worse punishment than seeing some doctors and going to sleep.

Imagine the hell of not being able to talk to anyone, see outside and having the few people you do come into contact with being repulsed by your presence, for the next 40+ years.

This animal deserves to be shunned by humanity and forced to face what he's done every day for the rest of his natural life.

Death is too good for him.

If only that was an option,8 years and therapy if your lucky.

Archived