Rich men that pull beautiful women

what i think is also sad is women who have a holiday romance then marry their holiday beau because they know he s the one who truly loves here

You been reading "Take a break?" :hihi:

Old portly ladies holidaying in Turkey and falling for the charms of the young locals.

The worse thing is, these men end up marrying such women and don't even consider a pre-nuptial agreement - how thick is that?:o

Some do - but they're not worth much really. I have a friend who had one. All signed up, agreed with solicitors beforehand, he still got screwed when the inevitable divorce came along. She just backtracked on what she agreed. Despicable really. Divorce law seems to supersede all common sense and all other contract law. Bizarre and iniquitous it is.

Some do - but they're not worth much really. I have a friend who had one. All signed up, agreed with solicitors beforehand, he still got screwed when the inevitable divorce came along. She just backtracked on what she agreed. Despicable really. Divorce law seems to supersede all common sense and all other contract law. Bizarre and iniquitous it is.

I find this odd??

Are pre nups a load of codswallop then,or did your mate just have a crap solicitor?

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

Are men really that gullible?

Not gullible just clever.

It always makes me laugh that rich men, be they footballers, pop stars, and even old rich men, SERIOUSLY believe, that young leggy blondes are attracted to them, for wait for it - their personality. :hihi:

How do you know they think its because of their personality? Based on what? I dont think they do. Money and power prove to be a big attraction.

Lol at them but isnt it just as sad that the women are being bought as well?

I think that you, and people who espouse such sentiments lack knowledge of the way sexual attraction works.

A female is genetically engineered to search for a mate that can provide her with enough resource (be it food/money etc) to enable her offspring to have the greatest chance of survival. This is basic animal instinct, the survival of your bloodline.

In the days of yore, such a man would be the best hunter (see for instance Lions or many other mammals). He would be able to provide the most resource (food) and therefore give children the best chance of surviving until adulthood.

In the modern human world, the important resource is money. If you are rich then your children will have more life opportunities than if you are poor. You can put a shallow colouring to this, but it is nothing but simple genetics and animalistic behaviour.

Archived