I still have love for an ex

Sammy

I think people have already covered this but this little phrase has stuck with me - shag on tap!

Leave him the hell alone and perhaps all men for a while. To get into a cycle of dependancy on anyone is a dodgy one and can lead to loosers.

So my perscription for this is a long hot soak a pile of chocolate and a night out with the girls - not neceserily in that order

Moon

The whole ex thing is a minefield and one I'm sure there's a bunch of people are sitting here and going.. "Oh lord... :loopy: time"

But yeah... avoid the whole bed jumping thing... it saps your self respect and it's just use and abuse... possibly short term feel good but it won't help you get over things.

Ironically I really would recommend getting out, having a laugh.. learn to enjoy your own company, that of friends and just forgetting the whole "relationship" thing for a while...

T'is a LOT easier said than done... but in the long run... well worth it...

Oh it sounds so familiar.

MOVE ON!

Well that's my advice and from someone that's been there too. Don't deny yourself the chance to meet the right person. It took me 40 years and about a 100 of the guys like yours. I met my husband at 39 and married a year later. Sounds so cliche but yes mum was right. Mr Right IS out there. Just go looking. It may take a while I can tell ya.

;)

Originally posted by kittykat

you didnt by any chance go out with a bloke on saturday night and hav s*x with him and then again on sunday morning did you? and then drove him home.

Just wondering.

i cant drive so no!

i went to kingdom friday night and he picked me up out side kingdom then we went to a hotel!

why u ask?

Archived