Nigella lawson drug allegations

He's a complete donkey ..

---------- Post added 29-11-2013 at 19:20 ----------

I'm doing donkeys an injustice here .. Just can't put what I think he is. Sure you all get the jist.

He's proof that wealth does not make you a better person, a dreadful excuse for a man.

Good point - could be taken as blackmail on their part, or bribery on Nigella's.

Or it could be the 2 sisters made the whole thing up. I think before I spent 1/2 million on someones credit card I would get them to stick down something in writing. It isn't exactly unusual for someone caught using another person's card to claim "they said it was OK".

Or it could be the 2 sisters made the whole thing up. I think before I spent 1/2 million on someones credit card I would get them to stick down something in writing. It isn't exactly unusual for someone caught using another person's card to claim "they said it was OK".

I want a job like they have.

• 3 weeks later...

"It can now be reported that David Cameron's "unprecedented" public backing for Nigella Lawson during the fraud trial of her former personal assistants came close to collapsing the case because it was considered "an abuse of process". The prime minister had stunned lawyers when he gave a magazine interview in the middle of the jury trial, where he described the TV chef – the key prosecution witness – as a "very funny and warm person" and said he was "a massive fan".

After losing a morning to legal argument over the matter, the judge ruled the case could continue, but told the jury to ignore Cameron's "regrettable" intervention in the Spectator magazine, in which he said he was in "Team Nigella"."

Im very surprised at the verdict.

Not really convinced you can spend 3 times your annual salary each month on the basis that you wont tell on the general company credit card.

There was obviously a lot of manouvering going on by Saatchi imo. He didnt come out of it well at all.

"It can now be reported that David Cameron's "unprecedented" public backing for Nigella Lawson during the fraud trial of her former personal assistants came close to collapsing the case because it was considered "an abuse of process". The prime minister had stunned lawyers when he gave a magazine interview in the middle of the jury trial, where he described the TV chef – the key prosecution witness – as a "very funny and warm person" and said he was "a massive fan".

After losing a morning to legal argument over the matter, the judge ruled the case could continue, but told the jury to ignore Cameron's "regrettable" intervention in the Spectator magazine, in which he said he was in "Team Nigella"."

Wouldn't that be the fault of the Spectator for publishing the article rather than Cameron?

Archived