Nigella lawson drug allegations

I'm not going to judge Nigella Lawson harshly on her drug taking, other than to say it's a shame she feels the need to do so, I think her employees have taken her for a ride and her ex hubby is getting some payback for her leaving him.

I do though believe that the very serious and often violent aspects of crime related to drug supply, dealing and taking should be of concern to her or indeed anyone who willingly partakes in such activity !

Quote Frank Ryan:

her petit perfectly formed little nose

:suspect: I always thought it was a bit of a conk

she hoped to be a hit in the States, now that it has been established that she took cocaine I can't see this happening

It didn't seem to stop the Stones being asked to play at Bill Clinton's birthday bash.

Oh no the Grillo sisters have dished the dirt and sold their story. Apparently when Nigella was hungry she might eat Pizza, KFC or McDs.

skunk cannabis has that effect - in the throes of severe munchies after 3 days of coke induced starvation, she isn't going to be preparing one of her perfect little recipes is she? KFC and snickers washed down with a big mac.

that's how she keeps all that soft flesh on her chest.

Oh no the Grillo sisters have dished the dirt and sold their story. Apparently when Nigella was hungry she might eat Pizza, KFC or McDs.

Damn, I bet when Heston Blumenthal is staving he doesn't tuck into a dish of snail porridge, spherified peas and the smoke from burnt seaweed whilst listening to a CD of seagull noises.

Damn, I bet when Heston Blumenthal is staving he doesn't tuck into a dish of snail porridge, spherified peas and the smoke from burnt seaweed whilst listening to a CD of seagull noises.

slightly off topic - but heston does my head in - horrid face with stupid glasses on - his food always looks disgusting and he's an asshole - can't fault him for taking large amounts of money off stupid, gullible rich people though.

does nigella have an eaterie? or is she just a telly cook?

slightly off topic - but heston does my head in - horrid face with stupid glasses on - his food always looks disgusting and he's an asshole - can't fault him for taking large amounts of money off stupid, gullible rich people though.

does nigella have an eaterie? or is she just a telly cook?

Just tele I think, but then so is Nigel Slater and I'd rather eat his food than Heston's chemical slop any day.

skunk cannabis has that effect - in the throes of severe munchies after 3 days of coke induced starvation, she isn't going to be preparing one of her perfect little recipes is she? KFC and snickers washed down with a big mac.

that's how she keeps all that soft flesh on her chest.

Heh you are all bile Frank person. Try not to drown in it.

Archived