Nigella lawson drug allegations

Yeah, like he can do that covering her face

You don't need to look up someone's nose to know if their doing coke, and you certainly don't have the right to place your greasy little paws on someone to prove a point.

If she's your wife, and you want to look after her, then you're probably doing the right thing by looking up her nose.

Link doesn't work BTW :rolleyes:

here - http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02592/saatchi-lawson-han_2592053b.jpg

---------- Post added 27-11-2013 at 22:16 ----------

I didn't mean literally mix them together...........

What did you mean?

Cocaethylene is synthesised in vivo when you drink with cocaine in your bloodstream.

Trust me on this one, even if you never take my word for anything ever again.

cocaine + booze = higher risk of addiction, infarction, death.

She hasn't spent it...her "assistants" have..that's what the present court case is about...

It was in reference to the cost of her habit. As for the 600k she didn't lose it, it was stolen/embezzled from her, we know where it went..or should I say we have a good idea. But the implication like the recent "victim" thread is that you're somehow responsible as a victim for the actions of thieves.

Funny how Sachi all of a sudden has found the moral backbone to come forward with the revelation about his wife.

here - http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02592/saatchi-lawson-han_2592053b.jpg

What did you mean?

Cocaethylene is synthesised in vivo when you drink with cocaine in your bloodstream.

Looks like he's got his hand over her mouth. This makes him a wife beater?? Have u met anyone on cocaine? They can't stop talking. They won't listen either. Especially if u are trying together between them and their Charlie. Perhaps he was trying to be heard. Perhaps he wasn't. We cannot tell that from a photo. He may be an evil wife eater in the privacy of his own home. We don't know, the photo proves nothing either way.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 04:55 ----------

** wife beater not wife eater. Freudian slip. Although the latter sounds a lot more fun.

Frankly, she's not going to blow that much on blow is she. Don't know what coke costs but guess at £100 per gram, 3 grams a day. £100k per year - she's good for that. Wont be bankrupt

I'd say more like £30 to £50.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 07:15 ----------

What did you mean?

Maybe it does. Just like smoking causes cancer. I've done my fair share of both and I'm still here, still fit, still happy.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 07:19 ----------

Looks like he's got his hand over her mouth. This makes him a wife beater?? Have u met anyone on cocaine? They can't stop talking. They won't listen either. Especially if u are trying together between them and their Charlie. Perhaps he was trying to be heard. Perhaps he wasn't. We cannot tell that from a photo. He may be an evil wife eater in the privacy of his own home. We don't know, the photo proves nothing either way.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 04:55 ----------

** wife beater not wife eater. Freudian slip. Although the latter sounds a lot more fun.

You clearly haven't!

It's easy to read from a list of effects and pretend you know what you're talking about. Cocain is ridiculously over priced and does very little to the user compared with other class A drugs, even class B drugs.

OK, I made the assumption that he was a wife beater, but he's clearly not afraid of using force.

I'd say more like £30 to £50.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 07:15 ----------

Maybe it does. Just like smoking causes cancer. I've done my fair share of both and I'm still here, still fit, still happy.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 07:19 ----------

You clearly haven't!

It's easy to read from a list of effects and pretend you know what you're talking about. Cocain is ridiculously over priced and does very little to the user compared with other class A drugs, even class B drugs.

OK, I made the assumption that he was a wife beater, but he's clearly not afraid of using force.

Using mild force to check if your wife is destroying herself/your marriage/your wealth is hardly wife beating.

Of course I've met plenty of people taking coke. Posh and not. And they do talk a lot. Particularly when mixed with alcohol.

Using mild force to check if your wife is destroying herself/your marriage/your wealth is hardly wife beating.

Of course I've met plenty of people taking coke. Posh and not. And they do talk a lot. Particularly when mixed with alcohol.

He didn't know about her drug taking until they were splitting up. She's a multi millionaire in her own right, so she wasn't destroying his wealth.

If you think that photo looks like he's trying to look up her nose, I don't think you would make a very good detective.

Archived