How many empty bottles/cans of alcohol do you put in the recycle bin.

How many many empty alcohol bottles/cans are in you recyle bin, on the

fortnightly collection ?

I would say some months 3 beer bottles (me), 2 vodka VK bottles (wife), though most months it's a big fat zero. When the festive season comes that will go up, not as we drink more but we have guests who may want a drink, so we buy in for them, plus me and the wife may have a couple more than normal, not too many though.

I generally add a drop of Captain Morgan to my morning coffee during the winter months, a bottle lasts about 10 days.

And last month I had a bottle of Warninks Advocaat, I actually buy it as a Christmas gift for an elderly relative

but this year I couldn't resist the urge to sample it.

I generally add a drop of Captain Morgan to my morning coffee during the winter months, a bottle lasts about 10 days.

And last month I had a bottle of Warninks Advocaat, I actually buy it as a Christmas gift for an elderly relative

but this year I couldn't resist the urge to sample it.

Saw a bottle of Advocaat in Asda other day, was saying to son I didn't think they still sold it, I said to him it was very chic in the 70's to add lemonade to it to make a snowball.

Saw a bottle of Advocaat in Asda other day, was saying to son I didn't think they still sold it, I said to him it was very chic in the 70's to add lemonade to it to make a snowball.

A long, long, long time ago, when meeting a girl's parents for the first time I would take

the mother a bottle of Advocaat, just presenting it had an amazing effect, I wouldn't have

said more than a dozen words and yet the girl's mother thought I was the most wonderful

person, on the other hand the look on the father's face...

Archived