Did/has anyone else seen this Rolls Royce?

Hello I was driving along Abbeydale road today and a really nice Rolls Royce phantom I think drove past me it caught my eye because the registration had the initials 'HMS' & then a couple of numbers, on the side of the car there was a blue plaque with a large coat of arms on it.

I didn't no if it was something/someone special because of it just wondering thats all?

Sheffields lord mayor on his way home after a hard days non-work claiming expenses from the pockets of truly hard working rate payers,perhaps.
Isn't the LM a woman this year? If it's the mayoral car, they got it at a knock down price when Rotherham were trading their's in for a newer model.

Typical of Sheffield, England's 4th city, we have to buy a second hand car from a rundown town just down the road, because we can't afford owt better. And people will still say ... 'Ow MUCH?? :hihi:

• 1 month later...

Archived