Lee Rigby's killers trial

Why would it concern us if we turned them into martyrs anyway (in a theoretical capital punishment system)?

cos to them in a warped sense theyd think theyd won?

dont give them what they want, like i said, lock em in a box and forget they exist

Generally I'm against the death penalty, but in this case, with such irrefutable evidence, I would be happy if these guys were put to death and then buried in pig skins, the way the Russians did with the opera house hijacking a few years back.

My bold=

When you are dead it doesn't matter if you are buried in pig skin although by mentioning this it does show what kind of person you are.

Do you think bombing other countries under false intelligence would bring no comebacks like this incident?

Not much hoo haa when innocent civilians are getting bombed in far away lands but when a revenge attack is launched there is a big uproar, seems to me that we don't mind dishing it out but when it is dished out to us we don't like it.

I personally don't agree with what happened to soldior Rigby but let's be realistic and understand that if we are bombing other countries on false evidence than attacks like this are going to be carried out in retaliation by extremist elements.

[/b]

My bold=

When you are dead it doesn't matter if you are buried in pig skin although by mentioning this it does show what kind of person you are.

Do you think bombing other countries under false intelligence would bring no comebacks like this incident?

Not much hoo haa when innocent civilians are getting bombed in far away lands but when a revenge attack is launched there is a big uproar, seems to me that we don't mind dishing it out but when it is dished out to us we don't like it.

I personally don't agree with what happened to soldior Rigby but let's be realistic and understand that if we are bombing other countries on false evidence than attacks like this are going to be carried out in retaliation by extremist elements.

Attacks like this are going to be carried out by extremists regardless, they realty don't need an excuse. Just out of curiosity what prompted the twin towers attacks, which Islamic countries were we invading at the time.

I didn't say kill them, I said they deserved the death penalty, if in any doubt read what they did to this poor lad

The non Muslim US soldier that killed about 16 people and set fire to their bodies didn't get the death penalty although he did deserve a sentence of death yet the Muslim major from fort hood I think did get the death penalty.

I will leave you to work out why one did get the death penalty and the other didn't.

---------- Post added 30-11-2013 at 17:38 ----------

Attacks like this are going to be carried out by extremists regardless, they realty don't need an excuse. Just out of curiosity what prompted the twin towers attacks, which Islamic countries were we invading at the time.

That was bin laden and his mob who were Saudis, I didn't see the US attacking Saudi Arabia.

The non Muslim US soldier that killed about 16 people and set fire to their bodies didn't get the death penalty although he did deserve a sentence of death yet the Muslim major from fort hood I think did get the death penalty.

I will leave you to work out why one did get the death penalty and the other didn't.

Could it have been because he was a traitor and killed his own comrades.

That was bin laden and his mob who were Saudis, I didn't see the US attacking Saudi Arabia.

Yes, it was Islamic extremists and at the time we wasn't attacking anyone. Just shows they will commit acts of terrorism regardless.

They were a couple of black kids, originally from Nigeria, who were living in London.

ermm.. these two are obviously mentally retarded.. however, when did we invade their lands..ie. Nigeria.. if they were so concerned, why didnt they go to wherever it was they believed ( retarded again ) was their lands and fight ?? they would have been right at home with their cowardly way of fighting...

Why would it concern us if we turned them into martyrs anyway (in a theoretical capital punishment system)?

Because in a non theoretical kind of way they havent been punished, they've given their lives for their cause. Rather ironic that we're soon to celebrate the birthday of a religious martyr 2000 years after his death..thats the power of martyrdom.

[/b]

My bold=

You beat an enemy by using its weaknesses against it. If they use Islam as an excuse to commit heinous acts, then use their religious beliefs against them.

Because in a non theoretical kind of way they havent been punished, they've given their lives for their cause. Rather ironic that we're soon to celebrate the birthday of a religious martyr 2000 years after his death..thats the power of martyrdom.

It's a minority who celebrate the birthday of a religious martyr 2000 years ago. Most of us (including more muslims than you think) just do Christmas. It's a midwinter festival that christians made their own for many years, but now it's lost its religious meaning for the vast majority of people.

Archived