Lee Rigby's killers trial

All the people on here who seem to be saying oh they've pleaded not guilty, lets wait till the jury decide look at today's news. One of the killers after they have killed Lee, stands there with a machete and says "I will tell you why we killed this man" then goes on about Muslims being killed.

Now how can you plead not guilty to killing him, but stand on street saying why you did it.

Now how can you plead not guilty to killing him, but stand on street saying why you did it.

Because they're on trial for murder, not just whether they killed him, which they admit. They don't agree they murdered him though as they feel they have justification for his death.

Because they're on trial for murder, not just whether they killed him, which they admit. They don't agree they murdered him though as they feel they have justification for his death.

But they DID murder him, dress it up as which ever religious cobblers you want to, they murdered him case solved.

But they DID murder him, dress it up as which ever religious cobblers you want to, they murdered him case solved.

But THEY say they didn't murder him, so quite happily pled not guilty.

It's, IMHO, a pretty simple open & shut case, but we can't go tearing up our legal system just because we don't agree with the defendants and their guilt seems obvious.

But THEY say they didn't murder him, so quite happily pled not guilty.

It's, IMHO, a pretty simple open & shut case, but we can't go tearing up our legal system just because we don't agree with the defendants and their guilt seems obvious.

True very true, I think it's open and shut we'll just have to wait.

I think they're pleading not guilty so that they can have their day in court to state their religious views. Not that it'll do them any good.

but i bet halfway through the trial they will plead diminished responsibility:roll: due to mental anguish for their brothers in far away lands being downtrodden by the evil west????

All the people on here who seem to be saying oh they've pleaded not guilty, lets wait till the jury decide look at today's news. One of the killers after they have killed Lee, stands there with a machete and says "I will tell you why we killed this man" then goes on about Muslims being killed.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human, and in their eyes killing him wasn't unlawful, they follow the laws of God as written in the Qur'an.

I must say a lot of passers-by and the police are coming out of this with a huge amount of credit. The bravery of the public in approaching them and trying to save Lee and the top actions of the police in quickly immobilising them before treating them. Highly professional.

Archived