Lee Rigby's killers trial

I don't see no Muslims in a foreign army uniform invading Britain under the pretence of fighting terrorism like our soldiers are doing.

For every action their will be a reaction, you can't go chucking bombs about in other countries and not expect any comebacks.

But didn't these guys say they're soldiers of Islam?

Well not if its increased significantly and many more children are hurt/killed.

Don't get me wrong I'm as selfish as anyone and would rather it be them than us so to speak, but kids are kids where ever they are and if it means more suffering for them then we may have been better off taking it on the chin ?

Must be me then, I would rather Muslims not kill anyone, but if they must, it might as well be other Muslims, and every Muslim terrorist used to be a child, harsh I know, but the amount of humans I care about is very small and anything that puts them at less risk is a good thing.

But didn't these guys say they're soldiers of Islam?

*snort*.. it says Oxo on the side of buses, but they don't sell them.

they aren't part of the Islam I follow.

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 17:31 ----------

I thinks its important to understand the reasons why one humans kills another humans, if we don't understand or acknowledge the reasons we have no hope of preventing it in the future.

I don't believe we'll ever not have murders, we'll always have the person who sees red and hits/ stabs another, killing them, or the jealous husbands who abuse their wives...

I believe we will lessen the incidence, but not eliminate it entirely.

---------- Post added 20-12-2013 at 06:57 ----------

[/color]

Does that means you don' think any Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attack.

Or

You you are offended by the Muslims that did celibate the 9/11 attack.

a) I don't believe as many celebrated 11th September as the gutter press and trash-rags would have us believe. and I believe those who did were either misrepresented, idiots, or misinformed.

b) Yes, I do not agree at all with 11th September being celebrated. I do find celebration of the mass deaths of innocents offensive.

I don't believe we'll ever not have murders, we'll always have the person who sees red and hits/ stabs another, killing them, or the jealous husbands who abuse their wives...

I believe we will lessen the incidence, but not eliminate it entirely.

Agreed

a) I don't believe as many celebrated 11th September as the gutter press and trash-rags would have us believe. and I believe those who did were either misrepresented, idiots, or misinformed.

I've never seen any numbers, just saw them celebrating on the News.

b) Yes, I do not agree at all with 11th September being celebrated. I do find celebration of the mass deaths of innocents offensive.

The celebration of anyone's deaths is unnecessary no matter how much you dislike them. :)

I don't see no Muslims in a foreign army uniform invading Britain under the pretence of fighting terrorism like our soldiers are doing.

For every action their will be a reaction, you can't go chucking bombs about in other countries and not expect any comebacks.

no the ones you see here on this thread wear normal clothes and attack our soldiers on the pretence of fighting terrorism :roll:.

Look every one knows how bad this is ,just hang the pair of them ,there's no need for a trial costing tax payers thousands ,no need for the media to get involved , they are going to get locked up for life costing tax payers again millions ,just wish this country's law was changed far far too soft fact!!

Look every one knows how bad this is ,just hang the pair of them ,there's no need for a trial costing tax payers thousands ,no need for the media to get involved , they are going to get locked up for life costing tax payers again millions ,just wish this country's law was changed far far too soft fact!!

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

How and why is that then ?

Would be good if you could back up your one line statements for a change, seeing as you always want others to back up theirs halibut :suspect:

In my opinion and many others the two murderers are worthless pieces of excrement, who are a waste of taxpayers money :rant:

How and why is that then ?

Would be good if you could back up your one line statements for a change, seeing as you always want others to back up theirs halibut :suspect:

In my opinion and many others the two murderers are worthless pieces of excrement, who are a waste of taxpayers money :rant:

Killing them would reduce us to the same level. You might be glad about that.

I'm not.

Besides it isn't going to happy, but you use it to stoke your rage against the world if you want to.

Killing them would reduce us to the same level. You might be glad about that.

I'm not.

Besides it isn't going to happy, but you use it to stoke your rage against the world if you want to.

I have no rage against the world, or any decent human being, I just hate those that do, so as for your stupid self righteous comparisons, hanging them could never reduce us to the same level as those two pieces of waste IMHO !

Archived