Lee Rigby's killers trial

Look every one knows how bad this is ,just hang the pair of them ,there's no need for a trial costing tax payers thousands ,no need for the media to get involved , they are going to get locked up for life costing tax payers again millions ,just wish this country's law was changed far far too soft fact!!

Yeah, if only we had sharia!

erm...

why not just give them a one way ticket to an islamic county?

pay the plane fare, give them enough cash to get to their favourite country. Job done, why bother with prison in the UK

If they try to come back to UK, when they get to UK airport just put them in some kind of cage, put the cage in the luggage department and send them back out again

If they love islamic countrys so much then they certainly won't want to come back to the UK

I havent met anyone who doesnt want these two to be put down... but, thats in the real world.. not the world of a few weirdos on here.. for the record you cannot go round doing that in England.. and its totally unacceptable to argue their case..

why not just give them a one way ticket to an islamic county?

pay the plane fare, give them enough cash to get to their favourite country. Job done, why bother with prison in the UK

If they try to come back to UK, when they get to UK airport just put them in some kind of cage, put the cage in the luggage department and send them back out again

If they love islamic countrys so much then they certainly won't want to come back to the UK

I'd rather the pair of them stew in prison for the rest of their lives than give them their liberty.

I havent met anyone who doesnt want these two to be put down... but, thats in the real world.. not the world of a few weirdos on here.. for the record you cannot go round doing that in England.. and its totally unacceptable to argue their case..

well said....

Realistically they were never going to be executed because of our weak political class. They should have been hung, can you imagine a UK citizen killing an Iranian Soldier in Iran, he'd have been hung from the nearest crane without the need for a trial.

No doubt these people will be well catered for inside.

I think the better option would have been to kick them out of the country never to return

No it isn't. That's why we have trial by jury in this country, our right under the Magna Carta.

---------- Post added 22-12-2013 at 16:03 ----------

Realistically they were never going to be executed because of our weak political class. They should have been hung, can you imagine a UK citizen killing an Iranian Soldier in Iran, he'd have been hung from the nearest crane without the need for a trial.

I think the better option would have been to kick them out of the country never to return

No, they were never going to be executed because we don't have the death penalty in this country.

If you like the Iranian way of doing things bazza I'll start a fund to give you a one way ticket to Tehran.

Archived