Lee Rigby's killers trial

Apart from their God.

And if he turned up to their court appearance to advocate they get a reduced sentence, I think there'll be bigger talking points.

And that's ignoring the fact that his books do not condone and even prohibit their actions, so it's unlikely he'll be that happy with them anyway.

No it isn't. That's why we have trial by jury in this country, our right under the Magna Carta.

---------- Post added 22-12-2013 at 16:03 ----------

No, they were never going to be executed because we don't have the death penalty in this country.

Is the Magna Carta still worth the paper it was written on, not much of it left after tampering,

and then,

"First trial without jury approved "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8106590.stm

Game, set & match.

RIP Drummer Rigby.

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 17:20 ----------

One sentenced to FULL life and the other to minimum 45 yrs ..... me personally would have sentenced them to military glasshouse and taken bets on how many seconds these "animals" lasted when faced with Lee Rigby's former comrades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26357007

Doesn't that kind of outcome sound ever so slightly like what these men did to Lee Rigby?

Game, set & match.

RIP Drummer Rigby.

---------- Post added 26-02-2014 at 17:20 ----------

Doesn't that kind of outcome sound ever so slightly like what these men did to Lee Rigby?

yes, however Lee Rigby had done nothing wrong, these two freaks did... great news about the sentences though, should have given both of the ***** full life tho...

yes, however Lee Rigby had done nothing wrong, these two freaks did... great news about the sentences though, should have given both of the ***** full life tho...

I don't really want to get into an argument about the whys and wherefores lotar, but suffice to say, these thugs believed they had moral justification for what they did, anyone acting against them now they've been sentenced is no better, even if they believe they have the moral imperative.

Ps I agree with you about the sentencing, but I hope whole life and 45 years provides some satisfaction for his friends and relatives.

yeh, think thats a great sentence, hopefully they will die in jail anyway... they deserve to..

..and even if the younger one gets out he'll be at least 67.

Fool destroyed his own life in taking the life away of another, I'd love to know what they're thinking now, after today they'll hopefully be quickly forgotten.

Archived