Lee Rigby's killers trial

Because they are human and for some weird reason some people don't think we should execute humans, now if they had been dogs these same people would be jumping up and down demanding the dogs are killed.

What same people, and how have you come to that conclusion, or even tied them together?

These two wanted to die as martyr's. Keeping them alive for the rest of their natural in a Cat A prison is great.

Agreed, on that point.

Precisely BECAUSE they wanted to become martyrs, and, in doing so, bring people to their deluded cause, that is the best reason to KEEP them alive, and, (in my opinion) away from others whom they could "taint" with their erroneous version of Islam.

What same people, and how have you come to that conclusion, or even tied them together?

The people that think it is wrong to execute violent humans, but right to execute other life forms despite in many cases these other life forms doing nothing wrong other than being a different species.

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 07:05 ----------

And what would you prefer; that we have prisons for dogs?

No..............

The people that think it is wrong to execute violent humans, but right to execute other life forms despite in many cases these other life forms doing nothing wrong other than being a different species.

Yes I know what you said but you still avoided the question. Who are these people that are against capitol punishment but "jump up and down" wanting a dog put down.

Yes I know what you said but you still avoided the question. Who are these people that are against capitol punishment but "jump up and down" wanting a dog put down.

Dave, Mat, Clair, Tommy to name but a few.

What do you think, Should a killer dog be put down? If so, should that same rule apply to humans? If not, why not?

Pitful sentence! They should have got life in solitary. Not 45 years in what we laughably call "prisons".

Some prisoners, including murders even get day release so that they can abscond. How nice of use to allow them out for the day, its so nice living in such a civilized society. :)

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 09:23 ----------

Despite their posturing, believe me they won't be laughing about spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Nor will the people paying the bill.

Archived