Lee Rigby's killers trial

My point is it wasn't near the end of his sentence and because we are really nice and civilized in this country we allowed him out to kill two more people.

Well he'd served 21 years for the 1992 murder, so presumably he must have been considered for parole.

Well he'd served 21 years for the 1992 murder, so presumably he must have been considered for parole.

That isn't his point, he wanted him put down at the beginning for him not to be even considered for parole. Which in simpler terms he's pro death penalty which you can't argue with when you considering his dog argument analysis.

You appear to be obsessed with pedophilia, are you hiding a dark secret by nay chance?

But he makes a valid point which you've shrugged off. Do you think paedophiles should be strung up or should they be assimilated into the community so as to enable us to have more insight into the workings of their mind?

Don't forget the bed you've made that you have to sleep in.

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 13:37 ----------

Grazy isn't it, people are being murdered because we are too civilised.

Almost as crazy as treating paedophiles in the community rather than banging them up away from children.

---------- Post added 28-02-2014 at 13:41 ----------

With how long it took us to develop the thumb I doubt it, but you never know ;)

Being as how long it's took our culture to develop I equally think that an Islamic government in power on our shores within 30 yrs is as likely as a dog running around with a machete.

That isn't his point, he wanted him put down at the beginning for him not to be even considered for parole. Which in simpler terms he's pro death penalty which you can't argue with when you considering his dog argument analysis.

I suspect your right skinz, I think the poster would like everyone put down who commits a crime so he doesn't have to encounter recidivists.

I suspect your right skinz, I think the poster would like everyone put down who commits a crime so he doesn't have to encounter recidivists.

Should he ever have his way I for one will never turn my back to him while running for a bus.:hihi:

Edit: Unless in athlete zig zag mode.

Archived