Lee Rigby's killers trial

People become institutionalised in prison and find it difficult to adjust to the outside world.

They failed to adjust before going in, so there is no reason to think they will adjust when they leave.

Prison is such a bad punishment, it doesn't allow the inmate to rehabilitate, it just hides prisoners away for a fixed period of time.

This is something we can agree on.

Haven't these guys won? I hear that it costs around £1 million/year in added security and suicide watch to keep Ian Huntley in max security jail. If these Islamists want to damage Britain they are doing a better job draining the economy than they would if they had been killed. Perhaps the idea is to cause outrage and then become a financial burden on the rest of us.

Incidentally around 15% of the UK prison inmates are Muslim and that number is rising.

I can see your point and would have no problem with them suffering for the remainder of their days, the realty though is that they won't suffer because they will get more food, shelter and care than billions of people around the planet, they will be better of than thousands of UK residents that live in isolation at home with little money for heating and food. And sadly people will die because there aren't enough organ donors.

again i see your point and i too dont want them having luxeries what they should have is a bare solitary cell no visitors nothing more than cold water and a basic toilet, with a tiny sky light a single blanket only just enough to be kept alive foodwise, only to receive the basic medical care to keep them alive and if they contracted any illness they would be at the back of the queue for treatment........a life of pure hell they deserve it

again i see your point and i too dont want them having luxeries what they should have is a bare solitary cell no visitors nothing more than cold water and a basic toilet, with a tiny sky light a single blanket only just enough to be kept alive foodwise, only to receive the basic medical care to keep them alive and if they contracted any illness they would be at the back of the queue for treatment........a life of pure hell they deserve it

Now supposing that we could arrange for this kind of suffering, would you prefer them to suffer or would would prefer for their organs to be used to prevent the suffering and early death of others?

Really? Jesus Christ you are disgusting, a pervert. In my opinion your beliefs are more twisted than theirs.

Now supposing that we could arrange for this kind of suffering, would you prefer them to suffer or would would prefer for their organs to be used to prevent the suffering and early death of others?

i think i would prefer them to suffer, i dont think many would want their organs personally i wouldnt but until you are in a situation where you need organs then i wouldnt know, maybe offer their organs and use them as live donars?

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 10:37 ----------

Really? Jesus Christ you are disgusting, a pervert. In my opinion your beliefs are more twisted than theirs.

could you explain why you think that?

i think i would prefer them to suffer, i dont think many would want their organs personally i wouldnt but until you are in a situation where you need organs then i wouldnt know, maybe offer their organs and use them as live donars?

Science is getting very close to pig/human transplants, would it be a reasonable compromise if we harvested their organs for human transplant and gave them the first pig to human transplants to check their viability.

P.S. I wouldn't have an issue receiving their organs if I needed a transplant, or the pigs organs for that matter. :)

Science is getting very close to pig/human transplants, would it be a reasonable compromise if we harvested their organs for human transplant and gave them the first pig to human transplants to check their viability.

P.S. I wouldn't have an issue receiving their organs if I needed a transplant, or the pigs organs for that matter. :)

seems an excellant idea a win win situation

Haven't these guys won? I hear that it costs around £1 million/year in added security and suicide watch to keep Ian Huntley in max security jail. If these Islamists want to damage Britain they are doing a better job draining the economy than they would if they had been killed. Perhaps the idea is to cause outrage and then become a financial burden on the rest of us.

Incidentally around 15% of the UK prison inmates are Muslim and that number is rising.

Don't worry that still leaves 85% who aren't, so if Muslims are manipulating the state purse to 'cause outrage', there are other groups who are heading the league table.

---------- Post added 02-03-2014 at 10:37 ----------

could you explain why you think that?

Because they believe they were doing what they did for a greater good, a higher power. They believe that in doing what they did, they would help persuade the West (particularly Britain) to pull out of the Middle East, saving many Muslim lives in the process.

You have no agenda but revenge and the desire to see fellow humans suffer.

Archived