Lee Rigby's killers trial

Because they believe they were doing what they did for a greater good, a higher power. They believe that in doing what they did, they would help persuade the West (particularly Britain) to pull out of the Middle East, saving many Muslim lives in the process.

You have no agenda but revenge and the desire to see fellow humans suffer.

oh well then that makes it all ok..i understand now you are an apologist.

yes i would like these two pieces of human garbage to suffer, to suffer until they die naturally a living hell

yes i would like these two pieces of human garbage to suffer, to suffer until they die naturally a living hell

Crikey, I'll get the name of the psychiatrist who's treating these two for their anger management issues.

http://www.scottishdailystarsunday.co.uk/news/latest-news/367814/Life-term-for-Lee-Rigby-murder-is-an-injustice-says-brother-of-killer-Michael-Adebolajo

Seems to me that the brother needs to be carefully watched aswell.

"Drugs lord Colin Gunn, 45, has offered a £20,000 bounty to anyone who maims them.

The underworld boss – who arranged the murder of an enemy’s parents – is serving a 35-year sentence at the jail.

A source said: “He doesn’t mind if it’s a lag or a prison officer who does it. He wants them hurt badly or killed.”

Love that quote. Who said there us no honor amongst thieves and murderers ?? :hihi:

http://www.scottishdailystarsunday.co.uk/news/latest-news/367814/Life-term-for-Lee-Rigby-murder-is-an-injustice-says-brother-of-killer-Michael-Adebolajo

Seems to me that the brother needs to be carefully watched aswell.

"Drugs lord Colin Gunn, 45, has offered a £20,000 bounty to anyone who maims them.

The underworld boss – who arranged the murder of an enemy’s parents – is serving a 35-year sentence at the jail.

A source said: “He doesn’t mind if it’s a lag or a prison officer who does it. He wants them hurt badly or killed.”

Love that quote. Who said there us no honor amongst thieves and murderers ?? :hihi:

Something's not right in that family, two sons brought up god fearing Christians becoming rabid Islamists.

No, you misunderstand. Killing someone for your beliefs is more understandable to me than gleefully inflicting pain on another human for enjoyment or revenge.

In the West we believe in nationalism, that is how we define ourselves. Most humans need to feel belonging, a sense of companionship. To us, that is based on nationalism. Under Islam, the companionship is not defined by nationhood, but by a common set of beliefs, Islam.

To react with violence when you see your people (however you define that group, by religion, nationhood etc) is wrong, but somewhat more understandable than someone like yourself who seems to have no other agenda but sadism.

You are disturbing.

No, you misunderstand. Killing someone for your beliefs is more understandable to me than gleefully inflicting pain on another human for enjoyment or revenge.

In the West we believe in nationalism, that is how we define ourselves. Most humans need to feel belonging, a sense of companionship. To us, that is based on nationalism. Under Islam, the companionship is not defined by nationhood, but by a common set of beliefs, Islam.

To react with violence when you see your people (however you define that group, by religion, nationhood etc) is wrong, but somewhat more understandable than someone like yourself who seems to have no other agenda but sadism.

You are disturbing.

mmmm like i said apologist and its you sir that is disturbing, where did i say inflict pain?

• 2 weeks later...

I have just come across this story, Islamist nutters have planned this kind of attack before.

A man described as a "fanatic" has pleaded guilty to plotting to kidnap and kill a British Muslim soldier.

Parviz Khan, 37, an unemployed charity worker from Birmingham, intended to seize and behead the serviceman "like a pig", Leicester Crown Court was told.

Three other men, Basiru Gassama, 30, Mohammed Irfan, 31, and Hamid Elasmar, 44, have admitted other offences connected with Khan's plot.

You are disturbing.

Well put. I agree with you.

Except Muslims don't have a common set of beliefs and consistently butcher each over differences without an infidel in sight.

mmmm like i said apologist and its you sir that is disturbing, where did i say inflict pain?

The bit where you say you'd ''like these two pieces of human garbage to suffer, to suffer until they die naturally a living hell'' certainly suggests you'd very much like to inflict pain.

Archived