Remove Katie Hopkins from the media?

not googled her - sounds like i probably won't be interested in anything she has to say and am willing to take the risk that i might be missing out

sounds like she is someone who needs to be controversial to keep her name in the public eye for her own reasons - presumably for financial benefit

not googled her - sounds like i probably won't be interested in anything she has to say and am willing to take the risk that i might be missing out

sounds like she is someone who needs to be controversial to keep her name in the public eye for her own reasons - presumably for financial benefit

Hit the nail on the head there!! Nothing to do with freedom of speech, she's just a professional troll.

She is the female Boris Johnson minus having a relevant role in life. Whenever I see her (which is rarely, I don't think she does Top Gear) I zap away.

Even though I'm not a big fan of Boris Johnson's politics, I think he's a million times better then Katie Hopkins.

She is a professional troll, but that appears to be what our media want rather then calm appraisal of the facts. James Delingpole is another one on similar lines.

To be honest, click-bait from people like Hopkins and Delingpole can be so extreme and at times repulsive that they are more likely to drive people towards the left wing of politics.

Archived