Remove Katie Hopkins from the media?

It's good TV.

People tune in to watch that kind of thing. The more people tune in the more advertising revenue they get.

As long as they keep here away from race-related topics, stuff to do with disabled people etc... and she doesn't go all Glenn Hoddle then she can stay on. She makes them money.

As for her personally she really seems to believe what she says. She's like the worst right wing posters on here.

Didn't know who she was until I saw her on Calender just now with her views on the social supermarket I must say i agreed with everything she said and she is right that people on benefits are discouraged to take responsibilty for bettering there lives while hard working people struggle to survive

Didn't know who she was until I saw her on Calender just now with her views on the social supermarket I must say i agreed with everything she said and she is right that people on benefits are discouraged to take responsibilty for bettering there lives while hard working people struggle to survive

Why for the love of god, do people seem to treat people on benefits with one sweep of the brush, not all are like you describe.

I don't know? What do you think but dare not say ?

I'm not afraid to say anything I think.. What do you think she is saying that most dare not say though?

If you agree with her then fine, but don't shift it onto the backs of others because you accommodate her thought processes...it's rather cowardly.

I, on the other hand, considered her views to be ill-informed and very wide off the mark.

I would love to see her on one of those telly programmes where she has to survive on a single person's benefits.

Why for the love of god, do people seem to treat people on benefits with one sweep of the brush, not all are like you describe.

Because it's easy, there is no thought process. And it makes the likes of Hopkins a showbiz personality. When her "personality" wanes some dullard with an equal personality crisis will pop up and He/She'll end up on the dole. Ironic huh?

Archived