Remove Katie Hopkins from the media?

I work hard and I'm coping just fine.

You may be but theres a hell of a lot that isn't and its them that are left to struggle along...Pay rises have been frozen for going on 5 years and benefits continue to rise..

Instead of slagging Katy Hopkins off for her views (not you personally) think about what she said and she is correct.

It's good TV.

People tune in to watch that kind of thing. The more people tune in the more advertising revenue they get.

As long as they keep here away from race-related topics, stuff to do with disabled people etc... and she doesn't go all Glenn Hoddle then she can stay on. She makes them money.

As for her personally she really seems to believe what she says. She's like the worst right wing posters on here.

I'm not sure I agree, I think a lot of people just turn off when someone SO annoying's on. It's not interesting, thought-provoking viewing when someone like Katie Hopkins is on, trolling and gurning her way through the programme.

---------- Post added 04-12-2013 at 10:55 ----------

Because it's easy, there is no thought process. And it makes the likes of Hopkins a showbiz personality. When her "personality" wanes some dullard with an equal personality crisis will pop up and He/She'll end up on the dole. Ironic huh?

There'd be some sweet karma going on if that happened.

More than 44,000 people have signed a petition to get her off TV, after her Glasgow helicopter crash 'joke'...

http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/02/thousands-sign-petition-calling-for-katie-hopkins-to-be-banned-from-tv-over-death-joke-after-glasgow-helicopter-crash-4210683/

I wonder how many of those actually saw the tweet, or are just caught up in the lynch mob?

I didn't even know she was still around. I recall she hated a Northern bloke on the Apprentice and didn't win it so thought she'd gone back into business and out of the limelight.

Archived