Eyebrow threading salons

pearl

Hi,

My Asian friend who stays in London suggested to me to try out eyebrow threading rather than waxing.

I hear that it is not that painful and the shape also comes out to be good.

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a salon which provides eyebrow threading near city centre in Sheffield.

Thanks in advance.

pearl

I think instead of using tweezers, it uses thread to shape the eyebrows and its much faster than tweezers.

Here's what I found on the internet about threading.

Threading is a hair removal technique that uses a cotton thread. The 100% cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted out from the follicle. It is said to be more precise than waxing.

A friend of mine has it done and it's good but makes her eyes water.

The wife of the owner of the papershop on Wostenholme Road does it. I'm under the impressions he's open to do it for anyone but charges of course.

Ive had this threading method on my eyebrows done a few years ago and I must say it gave excellent results much better then waxing plus it never left you looking like you had been smacked in the head, the other best thing about threading was it didnt leave those little black dots which correct me if Im wrong is the hair folicle that you usually get left with after waxing, it was fast as well, as for the pain it wasnt that bad, just slight pinching.

I havent been able to find another asian beautician since to repeat this method so I have to resort to plucking my own.

Jo

• 11 months later...

Archived