Eyebrow threading salons

pearl

• 2 months later...

Go to Illusionz beauty salon, ask for Vinisha she does eyebrow threading and has been in the business 10 years. The address is 555 Attercliffe Rd Sheffield s9 3rn tel no 0114 2618000

It is the Purple shop at the junction of Staniforth Rd & Attercliffe Rd

There is a salon on Abbeydale road and a lady called Nageena owns it. I'm sure that she does is. I think it is called essential beauty. Across form the Italian deli.

The lady you are on about has moved down Attercliffe but I would'nt go there as she is a bit of a dogdy operater using laser equipment while unlicenced, check out the link to the storey=

http://www.thestar.co.uk/action/Salon-probe-over-licence.5843040.jp

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at benito's bar in house of fraser? i normally go and have mine done at illusionz by vanisha but iv found that sometimes she messes them up, and at times she does a quick job and leaves alot of hairs! any reccomendations would be great

has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at benito's bar in house of fraser? i normally go and have mine done at illusionz by vanisha but iv found that sometimes she messes them up, and at times she does a quick job and leaves alot of hairs! any reccomendations would be great

Hi

Try superdrug at meadowhall. Very good.

Archived