Eyebrow threading salons

pearl

has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at benito's bar in house of fraser? i normally go and have mine done at illusionz by vanisha but iv found that sometimes she messes them up, and at times she does a quick job and leaves alot of hairs! any reccomendations would be great

Why don't you complain at the time, my mrs has hers done here and has no problems.

I've just found this new salon which does threading at the amazing price of £3 for eyebrows.

Shezza, the beautician did a fantastic job on mine and I'll be returning soon.

She also charges £1.50 for upper lip and £5 for full face which quite frankly sound about as appealing as a Brazilian (there's some hair I can live with!)

The haircuts look pretty reasonable in price too.

The telephone number is 07882 476996 and it's just hear Highfields Playground/Mount Pleasant Park

This sounds like quite a bargain, I usually pay £10 for them done at debenhams... I have had them done at Debenhams a few times and they're really good... Mint can be a bit hit or miss. They seem to have a problem with my eyebrows being blonde... Just because they are light doesnt mean that I can get away with them being messy! :nono:

I do complain at the time, hence why im looking somwhere else! Well lucky for your mrs

I have been having my eyebrows done at Illusionz for 5 years and have never had the issues you mention!!! I've always found Vinisha listens to my input and is brilliantly down to earth! I obviously am a regular customer at Vinisha's and have felt the need to respond to your unreasonable comment as I have years of experience dealing with her and seeing her deal with her customers. When any one has raised any objections or concerns over any treatments she has addressed them directly. I have been looking through your posts and noticed that you have only been commenting on threads associated with health/beauty, and are a very new user. I am also well aware that many people come on forums to slander other people's businesses. Not that I'm saying you are. Also previous comments by others who get their eyebrows done by Vinisha and are happy with them kind of speak for themselves!

I do complain at the time, hence why im looking somwhere else! Well lucky for your mrs

I know the owner of Illusionz very well and can put money on it that you are lying. When my mrs has hers done she is given a mirror to check they are alright and if they weren't then she would correct them if pointed out.

I have been having my eyebrows done at Illusionz for 5 years and have never had the issues you mention!!! I've always found Vinisha listens to my input and is brilliantly down to earth! I obviously am a regular customer at Vinisha's and have felt the need to respond to your unreasonable comment as I have years of experience dealing with her and seeing her deal with her customers. When any one has raised any objections or concerns over any treatments she has addressed them directly. I have been looking through your posts and noticed that you have only been commenting on threads associated with health/beauty, and are a very new user. I am also well aware that many people come on forums to slander other people's businesses. Not that I'm saying you are. Also previous comments by others who get their eyebrows done by Vinisha and are happy with them kind of speak for themselves![/quote

I never said anything bad about vinisha infact i completly agree with she is down 2 earth and a nice lass. My comment is not unrasonable, i have a right to my opinions and that is what i am doing airing my opinion! Yes i am a new user and have been commenting on threads relating to health/beauty because i have questions regarding them subjects so im posting comments hoping someone will help me out with their replies and yes ur right i am not slandering anyone or their businesses. I am merely airing my opinions i dont mean to sound rude but i havent joined this forum to have debates or arguments with anyone.

I know the owner of Illusionz very well and can put money on it that you are lying. When my mrs has hers done she is given a mirror to check they are alright and if they weren't then she would correct them if pointed out.

you know the owner of illusionz very well maybe thats why your getting defensive. And no you cant put money on me lying because im not! She does show you a mirror at the end but she cant correct over threaded eyebrows. You dont need to get all defensive because all im doing is airing my opinion as i have right to my own opinions! And like i have said in the previous post i havent joined this forum to debate or argue you with anyone!

you know the owner of illusionz very well maybe thats why your getting defensive. And no you cant put money on me lying because im not! She does show you a mirror at the end but she cant correct over threaded eyebrows. You dont need to get all defensive because all im doing is airing my opinion as i have right to my own opinions! And like i have said in the previous post i havent joined this forum to debate or argue you with anyone!

Nobodys getting defensive,if someone gives you a mirror after to check for yourself than they are doing that for you to check all is well so can't really do a rush job and get away with it.

By over threaded eyebrows i take it you mean thinner than you wanted them, if this is the case i don't think you can say they have been rushed or done with lack of concentration and therefore slag a person off.

Archived