Garages top of Crookesmoor Road

I'm sure the number will be correct as I rent one myself. Friendly and helpful owners, so I'm guessing they might just be away for a day or two.

Please let me know if you're still struggling in a few days time and I'll try and get hold of them for you. I do know where they live, but clearly wouldn't pass that info on to a third party without their permission.

I'm sure the number will be correct as I rent one myself. Friendly and helpful owners, so I'm guessing they might just be away for a day or two.

Please let me know if you're still struggling in a few days time and I'll try and get hold of them for you. I do know where they live, but clearly wouldn't pass that info on to a third party without their permission.

Thank you for that. Can I ask how much they are, and to your knowledge if any are vacant?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
PM Sent Andrejuan; check your in-box

---------- Post added 04-12-2013 at 20:12 ----------

Andrejuan, your PM box is full :)

Hi Peak4, i am interested in these garages. I tried to PM you but i am new member so apparatnly am not aloud. Is there anychance you could send me a message with details of who to contact about these garages?

Thanks, Robin

• 1 year later...